Strongholds what I like, what I dislike

Kantaso

I like the stronghold concept, I think the devs did something that takes us away from the mundane grind of the world and gave us a respite, a place to take a break and spend sometime in the fluff of life.

I like my strongholds, I like the variety of hooks for stuff, like the diversity of stuff that can be used.

Dislikes: only 50 small lights? wow, I need more slots for those small lights specially after unlocking more rooms, there is no need for a limit on the small lights. At least sell something in the store we can buy to unlock a unlimited amount of lights or other items.

The price for the Tatooine stronghold I think someone fell asleep over the keyboard and type 3 extra zeroes in the price. 2.5 millions c'mon after putting all my money into my guild ship, I dont have that kind of money left.

Those are my two main dislikes.

Also we need a better tutorial on how to decorate your house. At least easy access to the tutorial.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.