Select Animating NPC's - Remove NPC Limit

collinc

Hello,

We can all agree that the NPC limit sucks. People have said it's a performance issue because all those things animating will bog things down. Which is a fair point. But we want to be able to place our pets and vendors and things. So let us choose the 25 NPC's that will animate, and let us place static versions of everything else. Hell, make em hologram versions for all I care. But we have a lot stuff we want to place, and the current limit sucks.

I agree, I wanted to do something similar and it turned out I reached my NPC limit just while decorating the Dromund Kaas hallways. That was before I put down a single companion or vendor. :rak_03:

I wouldn't care if pets, companions and vendors stayed stationary and didn't make noises. I'd even prefer it that way, actually, for the sanity of all of the occupants. The NPC limit needs to be the very least one hundred. I'd prefer no limit at all.

So, yeah, signed.

Edited by CommanderKeeva

How many threads are we going to have on "NPC limit"? They came out and said WHY prior to even releasing strongholds. There is a very valid reason why it has not been made more and are hesitant to raise it. Asking for it to be raised just tells everyone "hey I didn't bother searching or reading, so hear is another request for something you've already responded to"