Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

Dyes! Dyes! Dyes!

Saito_Hiraga

Its completely insane to buy an expensive dye like the black/black, white/white ones or any other dye which goes for a price bigger than 200k just to have it permanently stuck to any armor you place it on.

I dont want to complain about the prices, I just think Dyes should be able to be extracted from the armor like any other moddification wihout having them destroyed; Just in case you want to try them on a new armor you just obtained or if you are no longer satisfied with that armor's new look and you want to return it to normal without throwing your expensive dyes to the thrash compactor...

If its not possible to do that then they should at least be able to unlock from collections like most of the stuff from the market.

Its completely insane to buy an expensive dye like the black/black, white/white ones or any other dye which goes for a price bigger than 200k just to have it permanently stuck to any armor you place it on.

I dont want to complain about the prices, I just think Dyes should be able to be extracted from the armor like any other moddification wihout having them destroyed; Just in case you want to try them on a new armor you just obtained or if you are no longer satisfied with that armor's new look and you want to return it to normal without throwing your expensive dyes to the thrash compactor...

If its not possible to do that then they should at least be able to unlock from collections like most of the stuff from the market.

no

/5char

for reasons search the dozens of other threads on why this is a bad idea

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.