End Season 2 and Strongholds

bsbrad

So season 2 has finally finished.

Congrats to all the PVPers who participated in this, as I didn't come back into the game until a couple of weeks ago I just scraped in the required number of games to get the silver reward. Thanks to Mystic for queuing solo with me last night to keep the pops going.

Only downside was I started the day with a 6-2 record and ended with an 8-8, thanks to a Leeroy sin who constantly rushed the other 4 people (playing 3v4 does make for some interesting fights, think I lost every fight that I was on with them, maybe I am just really bad)

Hopefully the BCers will continue popping the PVP queues both for regs and ranked!!!! I smell a chance to bring back solo ranked kickball, hint, hint.....

Played around a little bit with my personal stronghold this morning o'er and not too bad. Not quite as free forming as Wildstar but it works. Like the added touches of being allowed to display trophies/plaques of PVP/PVE achievements.

We will see if it keeps my interest (although to be honest never been a huge fan of housing).

On a side note thanks to those that participated in the Open World PVP on Tat between Funk and Reign around the Outlaws den on Sun. It was touch and go for awhile with both sides pushing each other back to their respective bases. Once the Funksters (and Friends) got on a even footing numerically it was a slow push back to the Pub base, eventually the Pubs decided to call it a day. We should try to arrange a few of these more regularly. Contact Sergei or Juniormonk if any pub side wants to arrange an OWPvP.