Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

Server Forums

Tekkoclarky

I wanted to make a poll for this, but where the hell is the option???

I was watching gamebreaker tv while waiting in my queue the other day and they mentioned that Bioware do not plan to add Server Forums.

This is a huge mistake in my opinion, how does the community feel about this?

I find server forums a very important part of building relations (and enemies :) ).

As I said I wanted to add a poll, but it appears they are disabled atm, post if you care or not...

my experience of server specific forums were mostly used for Guild Recruitment and to moan about people...

not played wow for ages but if I recall they require a lot of moderating as you always get idiots who want to say nasty comments about other playes on their server

my experience of server specific forums were mostly used for Guild Recruitment and to moan about people...

not played wow for ages but if I recall they require a lot of moderating as you always get idiots who want to say nasty comments about other playes on their server

Guild recruitment is pretty important.

If you are on one server, why should you go to a page which lists guilds on every single server? Makes it pretty hard for people to find guilds on their own server.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.