Getting tired of being kicked from Flashpoints...

RoadyRagey

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You are a healer, not a tank. It is not up to you to pull. Also, if you are getting booted multiple times in different instances, there is a very good chance that the problem is with how you are doing things, not with them.

You are a healer, not a tank. It is not up to you to pull. Also, if you are getting booted multiple times in different instances, there is a very good chance that the problem is with how you are doing things, not with them.

This.

If want the tank to pull everything, let them do a few pulls first, and then say "I can heal you really well, feel free to pull more than one pack."

Or get a second monitor and watch cartoons. Like I do.

Can you re-read my post, I said I HAVE TOLD THEM AT THE START OF THE FLASHPOINT OF MY INTENTION AND THAT I AM WILLING TO DROP...

It still stands true. If you are being kicked by multiple sets of different people, the problem is YOU.

Can you re-read my post, I said I HAVE TOLD THEM AT THE START OF THE FLASHPOINT OF MY INTENTION AND THAT I AM WILLING TO DROP...

Have you considered the possibility that even though you warned before hand, that some people, I dunno, may not actually like it?

That if you get kicked from flashpoints over and over again, the fault resides in you? Thus my earlier link.

Edited by Darth_Wicked

LOL....Ok so i have decency to ask... Have decency to offer to leave.... Have decency to keep to my part and heal everyone, Yet no one can say slow down? Please stop? Fine i guess i shouldnt have to ask in future? .... Seriously?

In case you don't know, it goes like this:

A tank engages and retains threat.

The two damage dealers wear down enemies.

A healer heals the group.

It's simple.

From what I've read, you're disrupting the harmony that some people seek when they queue for flashpoints. You don't need to be a genius to realize this.

Edited by Darth_Wicked

See i would but then you get the people who would kick me for being *Undergeared* Ive tried this option too and been kicked for it too...

I mean ive had varied results in trying to get a challenge some tanks love it, Alot of groups say how much more fun it is when we pull non stop.... But recently ive just been getting them groups that wait till halfway through a flashpoint then decide for some strange reason....Im not the healer for them...

Sound like there is something you aren't telling us... Maybe there is another reason you are getting kicked other than you pulling.... Sound like you aren't giving us the full story...

I kicked an healer today.

No one died, there was no wipes.

Then why I kicked him?

Because he went ahead and aggro'd every mob in the instance... FP are an art in which you want to run them as fast as possible, when I'm 55 and not planning to do bonus mission I'll skip as much as I can to finish it. while Aggroing every mob in sight that healer was pita to play with.

I also kick everyone which does not speak English and seems to be total incompetent causing wipes several times in row so in that case we can't talk with him to re think his tactics.

, One tank even loved the idea of me running on ahead pulling more mobs and bringing them back to him

You say they kick you even when you offered to leave but you can keep healing them yet this statement here states you are running ahead of them. A healer cannot run ahead of the group and still heal. Maybe this is why the groups keep kicking you. Its not the point you may be pulling mobs, it could be the fact you are running ahead and not staying with the group.