Can we have some account management tools?

Greyhaws

I don't know about anyone else but I treat all my toons as one big family and I like to keep them all up to date. With a view to this I generally don't have a main - I play all mine roughly equally.

Now this is causing a logistical nightmare - and to be fair this is true for all MMO's - as there is just no account management tools available.

What I would love to see as a norm for all future MMO's:

• Export to excel or notepad. Export a CSV file with all the relevant details of your toons, companions and their equipment.
  • Display crew skills on character select. Its easy to forget who does what. seeing from the select screen would be much easier.
  • Account shared bank. ALL mmo's should include this as standard for subscribers and at cost for F2P. It should not cost the earth just for one bank.
  • "sort by" on toon selection screen. Sort by level, class, location of last logout etc.

It really is a nightmare tracking toons on SW:TOR. Not only do I need to keep a spreadsheet with my toons on it handy, I also need separate ones for each of their companions so I can see when they need an upgrade without having to write it all down on a sheet of paper.

Have a heart, lets see some account love not just toon love :)

• Display crew skills on character select. Its easy to forget who does what. seeing from the select screen would be much easier.
  • Account shared bank. ALL mmo's should include this as standard for subscribers and at cost for F2P. It should not cost the earth just for one bank.

I'd like to see these implemented. It took me a while to remember which toon had which crafting skill. I still have to check my hand written notes when I need certain things (which toon makes what things with which stats? :rolleyes:).

Having a wallet where all the credits characters in my Legacy earn would be great. Especially with Strongholds. I had to log on to all of my characters this morning just to see how many credits each toon had, and then total the number. I'll have to send credits between characters when I purchase Strongholds. Having one wallet for all characters in a Legacy would be a wonderful QoL improvement in the game.

... without having to write it all down on a sheet of paper.

*sigh* I'm traveling the galaxy, fighting foes, shooting blasters, swinging lightsabers, and visiting different planets. Except when I have to stop, grab a pencil, and write something down on a piece of paper. :(

Edited by Nmyownworld

*sigh* I'm traveling the galaxy, fighting foes, shooting blasters, swinging lightsabers, and visiting different planets. Except when I have to stop, grab a pencil, and write something down on a piece of paper. :(

Finally, a task where that stupid ship droid might prove useful! Too bad it's more concerned with restuffing the ship's seat cushions.

Finally, a task where that stupid ship droid might prove useful! Too bad it's more concerned with restuffing the ship's seat cushions.

The ship droid looking like it's entering data while I typed in notes would be great. Then it would be so much more useful than when it's messing about with seat cushions, or packing lunches. Lol!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.