New player looking for an Imperial guild

spoljar

Hi everyone,

As the title says it - I'm a fairly new player in the game and my character is a Sith Marauder. I decided to join this server because immersion is a big part of my in-game enjoyment and in on-line games I usually find the RP servers most immersive and generally nice to play on.

What I'm looking for is an Imperial guild that has friendly atmosphere and people to play the game with. For now I'll mostly PvE, so it would be nice to help people and have people that can help me with that. I do intend to try out PvP once I get the hang of the game. I don't mind a RP guild either, although I have to be honest and say that I'm not very experienced with that - I used to play some PBEMS some time ago, but that was pretty much it. I am a sci-fi fan and a SW fan, though.

I'm posting this thread first and foremost so the guilds can see if they're interested in a player like me (for ex. maybe some RP guild doesn't want people that are not experienced with SW RP, etc.) instead of wasting their time.

Hopefully a nice guild (as far as "nice" goes in Imperial guilds:D), will pick me up. Cheers!

• 2 months later...
I have a grey side force user guild if you're interested. We're fairly new and small atm and membership is pretty much do as you will for now but I am aiming to build the guild into a PVE/RP guild that follow the philosophy of the Jedai'i (balance between light and dark side) that being said we welcome members of all light/dark rankings, have a temp guild Hq ( my main characters stronghold) and would enjoy the company, especially if you're willing to help members lvl and or contribute to guild RP. Contact Indikus Stonerian if you're interested in joining the CannabisSith. I'm from the US and my play time is usually later in the night for me so the wee hours of pre-dawn for those in UK but send me a in game mail and add me to friends list if you want as I sometimes am able to play around peak time for the server on some occasions.