The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Best Idea Ever ! If You Like Customisation or want Bioware to be Rich Read this.

Kenjigreat

I think everyone is super sick of Legacy gear looking like ( Insert Word Here). My suggestion would not only make Bioware a ( Insert Word(s) Here) of money but also make everyone with multiple toons of the same class/similar class to benefit.

Legacy Augmentation Kit.

Basically what it does is makes any piece of gear from Bound to Bound to Legacy.

You are probably asking how does this kit make Bioware a (Insert Word Here) of cash. Make it exclusive to a cartel pack and make the drop rate like 1% or 0.5% . People will buy a ton of packs just to get the Legacy look they want . since you need 9 kits to make a toon fully legacy geared with the look you want .More people will buy cartel packs.

Why is it a good idea. Well lets say I buy the Revan's Set from the GTN , I can then unlock it for my collection using cartel coins. This is normally 200ish coins for most sets. Even after doing Legacy unlocks to collection, I can't transfer my full Brutalizer set to my 2nd Marauder or my sentinel which makes unlocking the set pointless for people with similar alts.

VS

I spend a load of money buying the packs. Get Legacy Augmentation kits , make the look I like Legacy bound . More Money for Bioware and I can get the look I want.