Hyrotii mount

Tkard

After some time of digging for my Dreadseed armor I found a Hyrotii mount, which had 90%speed and looked a little destroyed. My first question is if i can get the speed up, because i Really like the graphics of it like the smoke. The second is if there is any fasterbway to get it, because digging with the seeker droid takes pretty long.

I don't know this mount, but it sounds cool. You won't be able to change the speed because that's part of what it is--beat up and damaged. Think of it as trade off for coolness factor like the EC tanks ;) Likewise, you prob can't get it any other way. It sounds like a rare dread seed drop. Edited by errant_knight

sorry man the only way to get another one at this point in time is through seeker droids, its very very rare to get one to drop though. Also, sadly the speeder comes from a time before adaptive speeders were made, and the dev team figured since it was pretty beat up anyway that it would not make sense if it was fast

And just to add, it isn't a legacy mount. So which ever toon you find it on, it is bind on pick up. Ashame since the toon I used to dig it up already had one from the original Chevin event.

Nevertheless, I love the mount even at 90 percent speed. Not an everyday mount, but I do like pulling it out every once in awhile on the fleet to smoke around. I just really wish it was legacy.