Sentinel help!!

xxXNerowXxx

Ok so here's the scoop, I have been looking everywhere and can NOT find any good guides for PVE sentinel (combat) regarding stats. Noxxic is out dated however helpful.Now, noxxic says strength>=accuracy(110%)>surge(70%)>power>crit(25%) but how much of that is true to optimize output dmg? Also, there are many statistics under each rating how do I know which one to look at so I can know which to raise or lower? I'm sorry if this is posted else where, I looked through other guides and forums but no luck. Thanks for any info.

Ok so here's the scoop, I have been looking everywhere and can NOT find any good guides for PVE sentinel (combat) regarding stats. Noxxic is out dated however helpful.Now, noxxic says strength>=accuracy(110%)>surge(70%)>power>crit(25%) but how much of that is true to optimize output dmg? Also, there are many statistics under each rating how do I know which one to look at so I can know which to raise or lower? I'm sorry if this is posted else where, I looked through other guides and forums but no luck. Thanks for any info.

Noxxic is always bad, go to either these forums, and if you can't find any guides at all, go to dulfy.net.

You have the advantage of this sticky on the top of the Sentinel Forums:

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=659058

That should tell you everything about Combat Sentinels (or how to sentinel tank :p)

Ehh, there's really only one number you can take away from that as gospel: accuracy to M100%/F110%. Hard surge numbers don't really apply since anything after accuracy is capped goes straight to surge - my Sentinel, for example, has ~76% surge - because alacrity is pretty much worthless. Crit is also more of a comfort stat; I've always run more than 60 rating, and recently pushed up over 100 and have seen an overall increase in output (anecdotal evidence and crit RNG being what they are, you may, of course, experience different results).