The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Kaggath Battlegrounds Heats - Fist of the Empire vs the Confederacy

Beniboybling

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Although I disagree with Kilran escaping alive, I'll save that for another day.

I'm about to go eat, so I'll do that, and then move on to ground. GG Aurbere. And I'm surprised it was so close. I hate fleet engagements.

Although I disagree with Kilran escaping alive, I'll save that for another day.

I'm about to go eat, so I'll do that, and then move on to ground. GG Aurbere. And I'm surprised it was so close. I hate fleet engagements.

Yup, good debating all around. Really close one.

OK folks, feel free to debate anytime. :p Here's the planetary info dump:

Points of Interest/Assets

Within the subterranean levels of Jabba’s Palace is a spice cultivating chamber where spice of the highest quality is produced, as well as a vast labyrinth of tunnels and chambers.

Chalmun’s Spaceport Cantina in Mos Eisley was a popular gathering place for some of the best smugglers and bounty hunters around and the centre of criminal activity in the town.

Chalmun’s Spaceport Cantina has a communications jammer built into the roof and a no droid policy, which made it difficult for Imperial spies and sentry droids to monitor the area.

The Dim-U monastery in Mos Eisley was in fact a front for illegal alteration of transponder codes that allowed ships to avoid identification and or disguise themselves.

In 0 ABY the Galactic Empire constructed a large fortified stronghold in Mos Eisley to act as an Imperial garrison, guarded by two turbolaser towers and several autoturrets. It also contains a TIE Hangar and vehicle hangars.

Kayson’s Weapons Shop was the best distributor of firearms in Mos Eisley, and its owner was very adept at obtaining weaponry off the black market.

Notsub Shipping was a shipping conglomerate based on Tatooine and the largest known company on Tatooine, dealing in the shipping and transport as well as other areas.

OK folks, feel free to debate anytime. :p Here's the planetary info dump:

Points of Interest/Assets

Within the subterranean levels of Jabba’s Palace is a spice cultivating chamber where spice of the highest quality is produced, as well as a vast labyrinth of tunnels and chambers.

Chalmun’s Spaceport Cantina in Mos Eisley was a popular gathering place for some of the best smugglers and bounty hunters around and the centre of criminal activity in the town.

Chalmun’s Spaceport Cantina has a communications jammer built into the roof and a no droid policy, which made it difficult for Imperial spies and sentry droids to monitor the area.

The Dim-U monastery in Mos Eisley was in fact a front for illegal alteration of transponder codes that allowed ships to avoid identification and or disguise themselves.

In 0 ABY the Galactic Empire constructed a large fortified stronghold in Mos Eisley to act as an Imperial garrison, guarded by two turbolaser towers and several autoturrets. It also contains a TIE Hangar and vehicle hangars.

Kayson’s Weapons Shop was the best distributor of firearms in Mos Eisley, and its owner was very adept at obtaining weaponry off the black market.

Notsub Shipping was a shipping conglomerate based on Tatooine and the largest known company on Tatooine, dealing in the shipping and transport as well as other areas.

Please tell me Xizor doesn't already have access to my base.

I'd like to post this map here. It is a good showing of the terrain and distance between are bases. Note the long stretch of Dune Sea in between.

Also, do I have access to the sail barges, swoops, and speeders in the hanger of Jabba's Palace? And do I get both the Krayt dragon and Rancor?

Edited by Canino

I'd like to post this map here. It is a good showing of the terrain and distance between are bases. Note the long stretch of Dune Sea in between.

Also, do I have access to the sail barges, swoops, and speeders in the hanger of Jabba's Palace? And do I get both the Krayt dragon and Rancor?

I'm going to guess no, simply because Rayla didn't get X-Wings from her Yavin base, or the Golden Fury from Tune's palace...

"....Guri, rid me of this pest.. She knows to much."

"Right away master. Although I wish she was a more challenging target."

Do not be so proud of this technological Terror you have constructed, the Ability to fire a fun is nothing next to the power of the force :csw_vader:

Yeh that's right! You're not the only one with split personality disorder :jawa_evil:

Your BOE is the Imperial Garrison Base... so no?

However you are sitting in a hive of scum and villainy. Though not exactly Black Sun territory.

It's likely to be controlled by the Hutts, though they don't exist, so who's controlling them? Are they just there to be bought?

I'm going to guess no, simply because Rayla didn't get X-Wings from her Yavin base, or the Golden Fury from Tune's palace...

That's true... I'm just wondering because that is the only place they ever were, unless in use. Unlike X-wings and other space craft that could simply land here, this was the permanent home for these craft. Unless they were in use, they were only ever here. Not in space, not on other planets- only here.

Does that make sense? It might not. But you do have a good point.

It's likely to be controlled by the Hutts, though they don't exist, so who's controlling them? Are they just there to be bought?

Now he understands....

Send Dooku out to "greet" his new neighbours :p

No but seriously, imagine it like the King Katunko scene. Ventress shows up, Holo of Dooku, anyone who says no gets Executed. No Yoda to save them here :csw_yoda:

That's true... I'm just wondering because that is the only place they ever were, unless in use. Unlike X-wings and other space craft that could simply land here, this was the permanent home for these craft. Unless they were in use, they were only ever here. Not in space, not on other planets- only here.

Does that make sense? It might not. But you do have a good point.

Yeh it makes sense, but that's the same with Tune's Isotope 5 droid or me getting the Hutt hover tanks that lived in Stronghold 1...

Now he understands....

Send Dooku out to "greet" his new neighbours :p

No but seriously, imagine it like the King Katunko scene. Ventress shows up, Holo of Dooku, anyone who says no gets Executed. No Yoda to save them here :csw_yoda:

That was the plan.

Do not be so proud of this technological Terror you have constructed, the Ability to fire a fun is nothing next to the power of the force :csw_vader:

Yeh that's right! You're not the only one with split personality disorder :jawa_evil:

You're half Vader? Hmm. Interesting. I would have guessed more of a Kreia. Perhaps a Dark Lady?

;)