The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Crystal packs and the grand aquisition pack

kirinke

Crystal packs and the grand aquisition pack make em permanent! Those were among the greatest ideas you guys ever had as far as the Cartel market is concerned.....

Also, instead of just cycling out the rare dyes, make those permanently available for purchase.

Edited by kirinke

Crystal packs and the grand aquisition pack make em permanent! Those were among the greatest ideas you guys ever had as far as the Cartel market is concerned.....

Also, instead of just cycling out the rare dyes, make those permanently available for purchase.

Wouldn't be any point: crystals would become cheaper and cheaper, sets would become cheaper and cheaper, and there would be no point showing off in full Thana Vesh dyed black with those derelict purple crystals - it would no longer be rare. No truly rare items = less money spent on CM.

Wouldn't be any point: crystals would become cheaper and cheaper, sets would become cheaper and cheaper, and there would be no point showing off in full Thana Vesh dyed black with those derelict purple crystals - it would no longer be rare. No truly rare items = less money spent on CM.

Yep. For a while I thought they were permanent though, and about to crash the price on every set out there.

But I guess all they did was reinfuse the market a little with items that were close to becoming unavaible. Which is a good thing.

Yep. For a while I thought they were permanent though, and about to crash the price on every set out there.

But I guess all they did was reinfuse the market a little with items that were close to becoming unavaible. Which is a good thing.

Yes, but perhaps too much... the number of "complete armor sets" on the GTN right now is crazy, prices are way, way low...

Yea, I've bought some, but my concern is that demand has been satisfied and with all the new stuff coming out, at some point, there are just too many CM armor sets to go around...