Want a group to rp

NerdyBlueGuy

My 32 is a Jedi Consular, and I have a Smuggler and Trooper around 10. I can start a Knight, as I've intended to, and I should have someone for each Imp thing too. I think the main thing is also the guild. While we together would have the great RP time, a guild gives plots, adversaries, and hopefully Empire conflicts. Could you by any chance help with that?

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You're welcome to join us Celwinn, the more we are the better it is :) As for guilds, I do not know of any myself, not anymore since I just started playing again after a long break, but if you wanted to create one I'd be up for that :)

You two plus my friend and I would work splendidly. Preferably, lets search for guilds that are already up and that have plots/Empire guilds set up. It makes getting into the RP far easier, so if you guys could check for that along with my friend and I that would be much appreciated. Let's call out classes and races, have a bit of diversity. As of now I have... Zabrak Consular at 32, Twi'lek Smuggler at 10, Human Soldier at 10, and I intend to make a Mirulan Knight. Empire: Sith Pureblood Warrior, Ratataki Inquisitor, Cyborg/Human bounty hunter, Chiss/human agent. What do you guys want/have? Edited by ZephixVI

• 2 weeks later...
I'd also be down to actually do this. We were just planning this and never got past that stage because no one wanted to get on an actually play. I'm on Ebon Hawk. My name is still Kolgon and I'll be on tonight for an hour or two and most of the day tomorrow. Shoot me a message and I'd be more than happy to chat if nothing else. I think you have enough for a group, but if not, even more of a reason to get in touch.