On the other Hand

SwinglineCamp

So, I rarely post on forums. But I thought I would like to have my voice heard in the midst of all the angst against the upcoming expansion.

It should be known I play on Ebon Hawk (RP-PVE) and I currently don't have a guild.

I am extremely excited and not against their Conquest implementation. I also love their housing design. Thank you developers. You don't hear that enough. Thank you for giving us stuff to do and have fun with.

So, I rarely post on forums. But I thought I would like to have my voice heard in the midst of all the angst against the upcoming expansion.

It should be known I play on Ebon Hawk (RP-PVE) and I currently don't have a guild.

I am extremely excited and not against their Conquest implementation. I also love their housing design. Thank you developers. You don't hear that enough. Thank you for giving us stuff to do and have fun with.

I'm also very much excited about the incoming expansion. I just hope we can do something to keep the Mega-Guilds from dominating endlessly.

... and I currently don't have a guild.

Ditto. I've joined several guilds since release, but they weren't for me. Mostly just fill your chat window with more chatter. I've yet to encounter one that coordinates events/ops/fps whatever. Groupfinder is my guild :)

I agree, Bioware has done well introducing new play elements to SWTOR. Hats off to them.

I am very much looking forward to Legacy Storage as well.

Plus I have this dream of one day letting people into my stronghold and opening a little shop where they can buy things. I could stock the vendor, etc. The possibilities with this expansion... they can do so much. This is just the beginning.

Not a day goes by that i don't miss having Legacy Storage.

I haven't been looking forward to an expansion this much since Oricon.

I have been looking forward to legacy storage also. They didn't have to package it with the rest of the expansion, tho...

Edited by Savej