To the devs: sincerely, It's not too much

LInfinite

I can't find which is more ridiculous: being able to get stunlocked during force camo or undying rage in pvp. I don't see how It's too much to give immunity to stunlocks under those skills or at least one of them as it kills the entire point of having them. Edited by LInfinite

Stunning someone who pops undying rage is an effective way to counter the ability and should not be changed. You can't be hard stunned during force camo but maybe adding immunity to aoe stun would not be OP. I don't know. I would honestly prefer a revert to undying rage so that it takes half your health right when it is activated. That, and have force camo break roots as a passive ability rather than just a skill in the carnage tree.

• 3 weeks later...

STOP MESSING WITH MY CARNAGE!!!!!!!! IT IS GOOD WHERE IT IS!!!!!

If you give maras, especially carnage, any more powere, ANYWHERE, they will become instantly gods again, they are in a good spot, in my ****** pvp gear i still cut down people with carnage and get 500k damage with rage.

Cloak Of Pain is every fight, reduces damage, and deals damage, 7.5% more in rage,

Saberward, is every other fight, 25% damage reduction.

Undying rage, 0 damage for 4.5 seconds! now i vote they take 10% of the health at each of the first 4 seconds of the ability, if a sorc dumps an innervate, you will still be healed and better masks the ability for newbs in pvp. but tweak how/where that 50% is taken from

STOP MESSING WITH MY CARNAGE!!!!!!!! IT IS GOOD WHERE IT IS!!!!!

If you give maras, especially carnage, any more powere, ANYWHERE, they will become instantly gods again, they are in a good spot, in my ****** pvp gear i still cut down people with carnage and get 500k damage with rage.

Cloak Of Pain is every fight, reduces damage, and deals damage, 7.5% more in rage,

Saberward, is every other fight, 25% damage reduction.

Undying rage, 0 damage for 4.5 seconds! now i vote they take 10% of the health at each of the first 4 seconds of the ability, if a sorc dumps an innervate, you will still be healed and better masks the ability for newbs in pvp. but tweak how/where that 50% is taken from

You must play against nothing but bads that let you take a dump all over their ranged all day. When I PvP I am either stunlocked to death and focus fired 100% of the time, or we are winning by a landslide so it doesn't really matter.