Thank you for the crystal pack Bioware.

Reno_Tarshil

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Just snagged up a White-Black Hawkeye for 60k credits.

I had to go change my shorts after I verified that I'd actually won it.

Damn, that's a good deal! Poor seller. I wanted a white-black hawkeye, too, but when I saw on the preview that it doesn't work so well with the volatile conqueror, I decided to go with silver-blue hawkeye for my lowbies.

I saw an advanced white hawkeye for 3 mil, but it was on a server where I currently had only a million and a half, so I couldn't afford it; someone else got lucky. Had to buy it for ~6.9 on my main server when I saw the prices wouldn't get any lower.

Opened four packs for the RNG gods: indestructible silver-blue(not very useful, but I finally saw how beautiful the color was), crit orange-red/hawkeye blod-red(good for those ray blasters), and, of course, a horrible yellow-blue something I'm going to sell when the prices stabilize.

Personally, I dislike most of the CM colors. I much prefer my crafted Green and Red crystals

I love red crystals, too, and regular blue ones, but it's hard to pass that nice +41 power/endurance/critical bonus.

Sadly I found no good deals on the three servers I play on, but I did find awesome deals on parts of clothing sets and full sets I was missing :)

Like 1000 credits for a complete show off set, and I saved a ton of money on my sith insurance!

Edited by ikinai

Don't need to transfer them at all. Once an item is available via collections, you can make as many copies as you want on any character on your account.

ONLY if you unlock them for account with cartel coins. merely binding that crystal on a character, makes them available ONLY for that character

which is a step you can avoid if you transfer crystals via legacy weapon to the rest of your characters.