Thank you for the crystal pack Bioware.

Reno_Tarshil

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I got a Purple-Pink Hawkeye for 50k. Thanks indeed. :D

I like the purple-pink, a beautiful crystal. I have the hawkeye of that one too, but I think I spent a bit more a while back on it, around 300k when it first came out. Had I'd have known they were going to do this I might have waited, oh wait, no I wouldn't have :p

I like the purple-pink, a beautiful crystal. I have the hawkeye of that one too, but I think I spent a bit more a while back on it, around 300k when it first came out. Had I'd have known they were going to do this I might have waited, oh wait, no I wouldn't have :p

I bought Pink-Magenta, Blue Core, Copper, Orange-Red, Derelict Purple and I got White-Black from the pack.

I had Mint Green, she didn't need em. I had Derelict Purple as End and Crit but never as Power.

Derelict purple was the first hawkeye I had in my collections. I have used it so often it's strange to go pick a new color for the power crystals :p

I got the lime green and the mint green ones over the weekend though from the packs I opened.

Derelict purple was the first hawkeye I had in my collections. I have used it so often it's strange to go pick a new color for the power crystals :p

I got the lime green and the mint green ones over the weekend though from the packs I opened.

Most awesome of the bunch IMHO, together with them Mint Green.

oh, so agreed. I got derelict purple as well and couple of others, but for the most part I figured.. meh, I already have endurance and hawkeye unlocked, why get others...

and then they got expensive and I rolled characters I wanted other colors for, and well... now i can without spending half my savings and that makes me very very happy :D

P.S. I love orange red for my shadow. it fits with the rest of her color scheme :p

Edited by Jeweledleah

All you need is one, then you can reclaim many as you need for every character or companion Through collections.

Except the true Magenta ones. Those can only be crafted and not added to collections.

I wanna thank the person who put the schem for the Advanced Magenta Hawkeye Crystal on the GTN for 400k. I was and still am most grateful for that.

I think I've spent about 5mil on cheap Ind, Evis and Hawkeye crystals of all colors. Close to two cargo bay tabs worth.

Sure, they're cheap right now, but the crystal pack will go away soon enough and there's a new expansion coming, with lots of new players that aren't playing right now.

Wow. That schematic sells for 10k on my server.

Bloody hell. It's just never on sale on my server. The fact that I saw it one time when I logged in was unique. I would've payed millions to get it.

The endurance and crit ones are always there but the hawkeye one....it's not something we really see on the GTN.

The hawkeye crystals tend to sell for 400k each, but since it's the only colour I use, I really wanted to be able to make them myself.

Except the true Magenta ones. Those can only be crafted and not added to collections.

I wanna thank the person who put the schem for the Advanced Magenta Hawkeye Crystal on the GTN for 400k. I was and still am most grateful for that.

I want that one too, I should look for that as well.