Do all clsses really "need" all Datacrons?

Yorioko

I'd say Strength / Endurance / Presence are all you need.

The Datacrons are checked off in your legacy. So you could return later, on say a Trooper and get all the Aim Datacrons, these would count towards the overall goal of collecting all of them.

I assume there is some achevement and possible reward for getting them all.

It is just so Bleeping Hard lol. and well lets say that precisicion jumping is not my strongest side.

I think I will stick to the ones I need depending on what class I play.

What do you mean with "need"?

Because I'd say you don't need any Datacron at all. On my main 55 character I have a total of 3 datacrons and I still have no problems playing any part of the game. I collected them all once and it was so tedious and annoying that I never did it again.

So no If you don't want to waste your time with sometimes ridicioulously hard jumping-nonsense then just skip it.

What do you mean with "need"?

Because I'd say you don't need any Datacron at all. On my main 55 character I have a total of 3 datacrons and I still have no problems playing any part of the game. I collected them all once and it was so tedious and annoying that I never did it again.

So no If you don't want to waste your time with sometimes ridicioulously hard jumping-nonsense then just skip it.

I have two datcrons on one of eight characters. I found the whole process annoying after the first couple and did not continue. And my main runs NiM Ops

Edited by psandak