F2P - Trade opportunities

Hnia

i think f2p players can use in-game mail,but i am not sure of it,never experienced f2p :p

As a F2P player you can't use the in-game mail.. Therefore, I wonder about how you should trade through to the items.. It's really some strict rules you have as a F2P player..

And how would you do that? Can you explain in details? :)

there is a gtn section in the republic fleet and the imperial fleet

also in the capital worlds curounts and dourrmad kass(i don't how to spell those)

on courrounts its near the senate palace and there are stairs that lead downwards

also in the capital worlds curounts and dourrmad kass(i don't how to spell those)

on courrounts its near the senate palace and there are stairs that lead downwards

I didn't wanted to know how to find it, but how you can trade your way to the items by using the GTN? :) Are you allowed to do that?

So I can set any items at 1 credit? Is that allowed? If you wanna trade by doing that?

yea, basically if u want to sell items u can sell them or buy items u can buy them

f2p are capped at 250,000 credits so some things on there u can;t really buy

As a F2P player you can't use the in-game mail.. Therefore, I wonder about how you should trade through to the items.. It's really some strict rules you have as a F2P player..

buy a sub

all their problems solved

they get what you pay for and currently they are getting a ton more then they pay for.

Edited by Kalfear

There's one very good reason why there's this restriction.

u can't trade but buy or sell items

Buying/selling goods is also trading.

Edited by Halinalle

Since it hurts my eyes I will help you:

Coruscant

Dromund Kaas

also in the capital worlds curounts and dourrmad kass(i don't how to spell those

Curounts....close enough.

I would love to hear you on TS speaking those names. So much lol. I have no idea how someone can play the game and not slightly but completely mispell them. :D This reminds me of:

Edited by PavSalco