120 Elite Comms for 162 rating Mainhand? Kidding I hope?

SebastiaanZ

You cannot even RE the damn things ... I want the Comm payment to be changed NOW. THIS IS UNFAIR.

Fact of the matter is, there is no necessity for you to have a weapon better than 156 if you arent raiding. If you want ops grade loot and ops grade stats, stop whining and go do ops.

You cannot even RE the damn things ... I want the Comm payment to be changed NOW. THIS IS UNFAIR.

Do you realize how stupid you sound?

First off the price has been lowered from 350 to 120, this means you can buy your main hand within the week and usually within two full ops runs or not even step into ops at all and just do solo weeklies/flashpoint runs.

Secondly have you actually attempted to earn a mainhand in an ops run? It can take you weeks before you actually beat the other 7 guys in your raid at a loot roll. I think the fact that the 162 MH cost elite comms is warranted considering the underworld version if it doesn't randomly drop on you in DF/DP SM then you have to kill the cartel warlords in S&V on hard mode.... a measly 120 elite comms are much much simpler to earn than that.