The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

This early access launch is pure success!

Evray

I love people that make a wall of text crying about people that cry :):)

LOL. TBH you're crying about those crying about the criers. What's worse is I'm crying about he who cries about the criers who cry about criers.

It appears to be something to do while we wait.

However I wish the topics were a bit more pleasant.

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

LOL. TBH you're crying about those crying about the criers. What's worse is I'm crying about he who cries about the criers who cry about criers.

It appears to be something to do while we wait.

However I wish the topics were a bit more pleasant.

Im actualy laughing but whatever man haha :rolleyes:

I got in minutes from when the servers started I played for like 3 hours and went to work and left at level 10(almost 11). I'm stuck here at work soooo, I don't see the reason for whining about not getting in today. But, can't wait to go home and level all night and all day tomorrow and wait on tatooine to gang some lowbies! :D

Why does this matter? On to one of your more ignorant points...

"Took a day off from work despite knowing you might not get staggered in today? Lol, I bet your the big time manager of your store... not."

This makes it painfully clear you are too young, unsuccessful in the extreme, or a spoiled brat who doesn't have to work...

You understand that most people have to request time off WELL in advance of taking it? The larger the company you work for, the earlier you typically need to request it because they will not grant as many requests as you assume they are going to. Especially this close to a major holiday.

Your whole post made no sense and only strengthened the OPs argument about people being a bunch of babies. You realized Bioware only extended the access to the 13th sometime last week right? So this argument doesn't work. If anything people who requested time off WELL in advance would have requested Thursday off.

Hello folks,

While we do understand that such threads are made with the intention of addressing the community, please note that such threads inevitably draw in overly negative sentiment, flames, and generally non-constructive discussion. As such, we will be closing this thread.

We encourage folks, as always to create posts which are constructive in their criticism and which refrain from name-calling, rude behavior, and other such unproductive and rule-breaking content. Thanks for your understanding.