The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Survival of the Nerdiest: Match 2

Silenceo

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So I decided to spice things up, now the temple should start to attract a lot more attention from basically everyone and thing here... blood bath anyone? :rak_03:

Ruuun! :eek:

But yeah, it is awkward trying to do this when your character is alone. :(

So Karadron... How is this storm effecting BB or Boran?

BB is quite exposed at the temple, and Boran is comfy cozy inside of a nice cave...

BB is likely soaking wet, even that armor can't be completely waterproof. She's been out the whole time the storm has been going on. And Boran's luck depends on how far into the cave he is, but he was soaked and wounded before he even got to the cave.

Actually he might be directly below the Trio, now that I think about it.

BB is likely soaking wet, even that armor can't be completely waterproof. She's been out the whole time the storm has been going on. And Boran's luck depends on how far into the cave he is, but he was soaked and wounded before he even got to the cave.

Actually he might be directly below the Trio, now that I think about it.

You mean due to how far he traveled to get to the cave, and how he went a good deal into the cave? I think I mentioned in one of my posts that the cave was merely part of a catacombs or some sort... Now, I wonder if there is an entrance near the trio...

You mean due to how far he traveled to get to the cave, and how he went a good deal into the cave? I think I mentioned in one of my posts that the cave was merely part of a catacombs or some sort... Now, I wonder if there is an entrance near the trio...

He'd have to go up up up to get to them.

8 minutes too slow :p

Yea i have to be faster on the draw night time but i changed my Post to highlight that your not their and am somewhere else

Side note: am fine with her finding you but would you still not be at 100 percent i would say Barely 60 percent at the moment

Edited by Jarons

Yea i have to be faster on the draw night time but i changed my Post to highlight that your not their and am somewhere else

Side note: am fine with her finding you but would you still not be at 100 percent i would say Barely 60 percent at the moment

I would say likely more around 75%, since he was still in good enough condition to move for a decent period of time in order to reach his shelter. His force reserves though are relatively low. In the scenario right after his injuries it was mostly when he was forced to move too fast or bend too much that caused him crippling pain. After a bit of healing, it should be lessened, but not gone by a long shot.