The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Survival of the Nerdiest: Match 2

Silenceo

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

These youngin sith are always in such a rush! Back in MY day, Sith were patient and calculating, we even waited several centuries to strike the Republic! They do not make them like they used to, I tell ya! ~ Jahuro. :D:p

But yeah, how will B team meeting Jahuro go down? Will they suspect he is a hermit due to his tattered cloak, his wooden staff, and his some-what advanced age? That would be quite funny, you have to admit. Hermit Jahuro. :eek: :eek: :eek:

Side Note: Oh, and Nala, that is not a Cameo. It is an

. :jawa_evil:

B4 doesn't know what a hermit is, so... yeah. B4 will judge him based on the way he acts when he meets up with them.

As for Vashti, I'm not sure. It's her job to wipe out all Mandalorians on the moon, so she has to make sure he isn't. I guess she would take a look at him (through the scope of her sniper rifle), notice that he isn't Mandalorian and then just keep on moving. But I haven't seen all sides of her character yet, so I might be wrong.

So how do Jahuro, B4 and Vashti proceed? B4 can't decide a direction (approach/leaving), since Vashti is the leading one of the duo. *looks at Narrators*

Also: Jahuro needs more narrator posts from Karadron or Sel. If I counted correctly, he's had two until now (including the opening post).

Edited by Mathemagica

So how do Jahuro, B4 and Vashti proceed? B4 can't decide a direction (approach/leaving), since Vashti is the leading one of the duo. *looks at Narrators*

Also: Jahuro needs more narrator posts from Karadron or Sel. If I counted correctly, he's had two until now (including the opening post).

I can think of something that will work for them...something terribly evil. :jawa_evil: :jawa_evil: :jawa_evil:

Hey Sil can ypu narrate something for me for tune ending I pm it to you

I do not feel it was necessary to draw it out, so it was fairly short. Nor was it too graphic because Jareel I prefer to think, died when he fell from that cliff. What Jaron found, in my opinion, was merely a shadow of the wookie, a pale imitation.

The Wookie we all knew and loved, died with his honor intact, to me, he fell in battle.

Even if he was found as he bled out by another.

That last one was... for a higher PG rating, I think. It was well written though. I just wonder where S1L is now. Its next targets are Jaron and Jahuro, so it might still be around.

Really SL hunting me I feel special but no it wasn't I have to go dark at least once don't I:d_grin::d_grin:

LK, just to be sure. The plasma grenade, B4 is carrying doesn't have a signal detonator? BB just commanded B4 to launch the plasma grenade at her signal.

The droid is also supposed to approach... who? BB, so she can put the grenade inside him? Or Jahuro?

I feel there are a few inconsistencies atm.

Jahuro/Boran was not trying to cause fear currently, all he was doing was sensing/feeling Vashti's presence, his fear abilities are not passive, they are active. We went over earlier the uneasiness people feel around him is due to his physical appearance, not projected through the force.

How would she know he is sith from a distance, he wields a wooden stick not a lightsaber. :p Besides, what respectable sith lord would allow their cloak to become as tattered as Jahuro's? Small thing, I know, just something I feel would be out of place for most sith of the era.

Granted, her experience probably allows her to recognize him as one due to the robe, it is mostly the aura of uneasiness that I feel is out of place since he is not projecting one currently.

Though, the lack of emotion thing does indeed work at range, I feel it will be less effective against Jahuro since he will essentially be able to read her mind, and throw in his precog abilities. I do not wish for this to turn into a fight scene, just mentioning these things just in case.

Jahuro/Boran was not trying to cause fear currently, all he was doing was sensing/feeling Vashti's presence, his fear abilities are not passive, they are active. We went over earlier the uneasiness people feel around him is due to his physical appearance, not projected through the force.

How would she know he is sith from a distance, he wields a wooden stick not a lightsaber. :p Besides, what respectable sith lord would allow their cloak to become as tattered as Jahuro's? Small thing, I know, just something I feel would be out of place for most sith of the era.

Granted, her experience probably allows her to recognize him as one due to the robe, it is mostly the aura of uneasiness that I feel is out of place since he is not projecting one currently.

Though, the lack of emotion thing does indeed work at range, I feel it will be less effective against Jahuro since he will essentially be able to read her mind, and throw in his precog abilities. I do not wish for this to turn into a fight scene, just mentioning these things just in case.

What if I stepped in and did this :D:

Narrator Update: Get ready to rumble!

What if I stepped in and did this :D:

Narrator Update: Get ready to rumble!

If the fight doesn't evolve naturally, I might be forced to do this. (jokingly)

Narrator:

S1L3NC30's New Target

:p Jokes aside, I wish these inconsistencies cleared up before we move on.

Edited by Silenceo

I have a question which group is the farthest along story wise because I know for my character its right before night fall on his second day out the pod what about the other group and its funny the 2 sith are the ones by themselves its so lonely being a sith Taz left Jahuro and Jareel left Jaron more or less

If Jahuro is not projecting then he's not projecting. Simple as that.

@Jarons: I think your group is farthest in the timeline. I believe that B-team and Jahuro are in the early phase of day 2.

Concerning the amount of posts: Well, I am fairly certain that LK and I live in different time zones which makes it difficult to do some quick post-by-post development. And now she has a sporadic internet connection.

In addition, I believe that many people don't dare to do too very much in their posts because they're afraid of stepping on the narrators toes, as they have scenarios planned out. (This is also a first bit of feedback for further rounds)

@Silenceo: Given Vashtis character, it will require careful handling with the situation to avoid violence. I guess, there will be a narrator post about them meeting soon. Unless Vashti corrects me, I would say that B4 is approaching Jahuro with Vashti in the wait and the plasma grenade has no signal detonator (if it has, B4 would remove it while approaching Jahuro). I'm curious how Boran will communicate with B4.

Edit: Wasn't the lack of emotion what allowed clone troopers to execute Jedi Masters at the range of less than 5 meters? See Episode III for references. When I look over Vashtis Bio, I don't think that her mind is easy to access. I think it would require some smart dialogue between the two to make Boran see below the surface.

Edited by Mathemagica