The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Survival of the Nerdiest: Match 2

Silenceo

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Odd, I had already put you two together, but I can not find the entry... Going to fix it momentarily.

Side Note: Adding the Participant list to the Debate thread momentarily, wanted to get the other thread online first.

Edited by Silenceo

Why did you say that Taz is short? He is 6 feet tall....

6 feet is short, compared to 7'1.

Oh, and how did Taz realize that Jahuro was a sith? Did the big robe give it away? I simply ask because his saber isn't drawn or anything.

By the way all of my dialog is going to be in astrics to act as "translation" for Shriiwook, obviously if a Character doesnt understand Shriiwook or the technical langauge then they wont understand Jareel....

Understood, and while Jaron and Rork's starting location isn't too greatly detailed, I hope it is enough to get you guys started. Essentially they landed in a small stream. Go from there. :rolleyes:

Understood, and while Jaron and Rork's starting location isn't too greatly detailed, I hope it is enough to get you guys started. Essentially they landed in a small stream. Go from there. :rolleyes:

Forest on both sides, Jareel couldnt be more at home :p. Though he is angry to find empty pouches....:D

Question:Would the mandalorian enclave be abandoned?

Side note: I don't actually know Mando'a so if I want Taz to say anything in it I Will need help.

You could do similar like Rork is doing, and use * around your speak with Mando'a at the end. It shouldn't be an issue for Jahuro though, if what you are saying to him currently is Mando'a he will simply use Drain Knowledge to understand what you are saying.

Though for those who do not understand... I recommend either Karadron or LK.

You could do similar like Rork is doing, and use * around your speak with Mando'a at the end. It shouldn't be an issue for Jahuro though, if what you are saying to him currently is Mando'a he will simply use Drain Knowledge to understand what you are saying.

:pI wonder how this will turn out, Probably with me being the first death (supreme skillz posted once so he doesnt really count) :p Edit: I could just grab my blaster and jetpack away :D

Edited by Nalathemaster

By the way all of my dialog is going to be in astrics to act as "translation" for Shriiwook, obviously if a Character doesnt understand Shriiwook or the technical langauge then they wont understand Jareel....

Hey tune I have drain knowledge so I can learn Shriiwook from you

Hey tune I have drain knowledge so I can learn Shriiwook from you

Ya I know, go ahead that will help things out, but be careful it will piss Jareel off, you will need to calm him down :D I am sure you will find a way with out us coming to blows....

Forest on both sides, Jareel couldnt be more at home :p. Though he is angry to find empty pouches....:D

I figured if you are going to be stuck with the Sith that is more likely to attack than Jahuro, might as well give you an advantage. Also... Darth Vespus thanks you for your contribution to his armory.

Side Note: Jaron, just wanted to remind you that the pods basically dumped everyone out at their locations and then left to rejoin with the ship. Though, I think we will all prefer if you seperate your dialogue, even if it is interior dialogue, from the other stuff.

Example:

He awoke in a stream and he spotted a wookie along the bank

*mutters* "Of course I am stuck with a wookie..."

He stood and shook its hand.

A rough example sure, but I am sure it will help us all know better what to respond to and what to take as thoughts/interior details.

Edited by Silenceo

I figured if you are going to be stuck with the Sith that is more likely to attack than Jahuro, might as well give you an advantage. Also... Darth Vespus thanks you for your contribution to his armory.

Tools and grenades med pacs just up and gone.... :mad: I was using those....

Side Note: Jaron, just wanted to remind you that the pods basically dumped everyone out at their locations and then left to rejoin with the ship. Though, I think we will all prefer if you seperate your dialogue, even if it is interior dialogue, from the other stuff.

Example:

He awoke in a stream and he spotted a wookie along the bank

*mutters* "Of course I am stuck with a wookie..."

He stood and shook its hand.

A rough example sure, but I am sure it will help us all know better what to respond to and what to take as thoughts/interior details.

Ok ill do that now and adjust everything