The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Survival of the Nerdiest: Match 2

Silenceo

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Darksaber is your character darkside weak force sensitive or is he just grey just wondering because caves canbe deadly for you and Silenceo you should give your character force ligfhtning just a friendly advice Edited by Jarons

Hey Darksaber is your character darkside weak force sensitive or is he just grey just wondering because caves canbe deadly for you and Silenceo you should give your character force ligfhtning just a friendly advice

Doing so would go against his entire build. That, and not sure what I would sacrifice for it.

Art of Small and Force Stealth both accomplish the same thing, but I have a gut feeling that art of small is stronger...

If he was to go for a direct force power, it would likely be choke.

My character is supposed to be grey/neutral, Force lightning is beyond his natural capabilities. (Not sure what would happen if he happened across Freedon Nadd's tomb or something like that, hadn't made plans for something like that yet lol)

Ok was just wondering then your character has nothing to fear but me and Silenceo our darkside alignment might be what kills us but you know there was more abilities you character would have even as a weak force sensitive and well you might be taking over by him but don't worry I haven't made a plan for it either but if he do take you over you might be strong enough to take out the Narrator lol

Doing so would go against his entire build. That, and not sure what I would sacrifice for it.

Art of Small and Force Stealth both accomplish the same thing, but I have a gut feeling that art of small is stronger...

Art of Small is nothing like Force Stealth. Small is shrinking your presence in the Force so you can manipulate molecules and stuff. AKA turning something poisonous into something beneficial or the opposite.

Art of Small is nothing like Force Stealth. Small is shrinking your presence in the Force so you can manipulate molecules and stuff. AKA turning something poisonous into something beneficial or the opposite.

While Art of Small definitely has the utility advantage, they both ultimately are able to hide the users presence in the force. One by masking/hiding it. The other by shrinking it until it is too small for almost anyone to detect.

Would someone even be able to use Art of Small without force stealth? Never went over that...

How would it go against your build also I still think force lightning First level should be free sense all dark side force users have to learn It well one of the first thing they learn

But the reason you need force lightning is to get rid of

orbalisks they feed off your darkside energy and force lightning the only way to get them off

Really dam I shouldn't have said nothing about it but Jahuro would have a better use of it then my character he is stronger then I am

They never would have been allowed. Besides, you do NOT want to know what Jahuro could have become if he DID become clad in those things... For Bane, they enhanced his abilities with anger and rage...

Jahuro is already a master of fear...What do you think several dark side creatures amping his fear powers would have done? Besides making him really hard to kill with conventional weapons?

Not to mention if he was to use lightning on himself to free himself, that would be suicide due to the toxins.

They never would have been allowed. Besides, you do NOT want to know what Jahuro could have become if he DID become clad in those things... For Bane, they enhanced his abilities with anger and rage...

Jahuro is already a master of fear...What do you think several dark side creatures amping his fear powers would have done? Besides making him really hard to kill with conventional weapons?

Not to mention if he was to use lightning on himself to free himself, that would be suicide due to the toxins.

It would not have killed you if you hit them with a strong enough force lightning which I think a morderate force lightning user should be able go do plus get away before it can release the toxin in the air should be fine it should take it atleast 15 seconds before it release so you could get away with force speed so you should be fine

Since a fully mastered Mind Control would displease many participants with its potential use, I have rearranged my points so Jahuro only has basic Dominate Mind, so that the emphasis is more on his fear abilities and his ability to get inside someones head, instead of out right controlling them. I also added Dun Moch as well as Choke. Choke so that he at least has some form of direct force attack to use at range, and Dun Moch because it was essentially Psychological warfare that would allow Jahuro to enter his opponents mind even easier. Since I have master Art of Small, and Art of Small is not listed to require Force Stealth, I took the 5 points from Force Stealth to put them else where, since Art of Small has much utility to offer.

Feedback is welcome and appreciated.

Form I - Shii Cho** Lvl 2 (0 points)

Form VI- Niman* Lvl 1 (0 points)

-Form II- Makashi* Lvl 5 (28 points)

-Form III- Soresu* Lvl 4 (18 points)

-Form IV- Ataru* Lvl 1 (0 points)

-Form V- Shien / Djem So* Lvl 1 (0 points)

46 points

--Dun Moch Lvl 3 (18 points)

18 points

Force speed* Lvl 3 (5 points)

Force cloak* Lvl 3 (5 points)

Force stealth* (Also known as Force concealment) Lvl 1 (0 points)

Force sight* Lvl 3 (3 points) (Racial bonus)

Farseeing* Lvl 1 (0 points)

Force empathy* Lvl 1 (0 points)

Telepathy* Lvl 3 (5 points)

Telekinesis* Lvl 1 (0 points)

Force Jump/Leap* Lvl 1 (0 points)

Force Pull/Push* Lvl 2 (2 points)

Force Wave* (once achieved appropriate Force Push) Lvl 1 (0 points)

Precognition Lvl 3 (6)

Force Whisper* (with appropriate Telepathy lvl) Lvl 1 (0 points)

Force confusion* (with appropriate Affect mind or Force slow levels) Prereq with out affect mind or dom mind requires Master Telepathy and proper level with Projected Telepathy lvl not free with just Telepathy prerequisites. Prerequisites Not required if have affect mind or Dominate mind at appropriate level Lvl 1 (0 points)

Projected Telepathy* (with appropriate Telepathy level) Lvl 1 (0 points)

Tutaminis* Lvl 1 (0 points)

-Shadow Vision* (with appropriate lvl of Force sight) Lvl 1 (0 points)

-Art Of small Lvl 3 (12 points)

Force rage* Lvl 1 (0 points)

Force scream* Lvl 1 (0 points)

Force Slow* Lvl 3 (5 points)

Force wound* Lvl 1 (0 points)

- Drain Knowledge (Requires Telepathy) Lvl 3 (12 points)

- Force Fear* (Requires projected Telepathy) Lvl 3 (10 points)

- Force grip (pre-req lvl 1 Force Wound) Lvl 2 (6 points)

-- Force choke* (pre-req lvl 2 Force Grip) Lvl 2 (6 points)

-- Force Horror advanced version of Force Fear (Requires Fear) Lvl 2 (9 points)

---- Mind Control* (pre-reqs: Mastered Force Fear and Telepathy) Lvl 1 (0 points)

Total: 150

Edited by Silenceo

i see nothing wrong with it gives you a better chance in a fight with npc without dying so easy but hey would his huntt enforcers be imperial soilders and if they are are they loyal to him or the empire first

disregard this post

Edited by Nalathemaster