The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

cc gifting

Make it so players can buy cartel coins on the swtor website and in game for friends.

With a gifting option you would put in their character name.

It would send them a in game mail they right click the cartel coin item.

Id make it the cc symbol but make it in a square item shape like the other items are.

And make it so it looks like you bought the cartel coins for your self.

So that parents can't fuss at you for buying something for a friend.

A highly uncool request.

Hiding things from your folks, being dishonest and irresponsible will be things you'll probably regret one day.

Edited by JediRelentless

A highly uncool request.

Hiding things from your folks, being dishonest and irresponsible will be things you'll probably regret one day.

Pretty much this ^

Bad idea on so many levels. Something that should never happen.

Edited by Vyerix

URGS... I somehow hope the parents find this post. O_o

It is ridiculous, disrespectful and sad.

Also: Why should your parents fuss about you being nice to a friend?

And even: Why don't you just give your friend the money to buy the cc... i

Also: While I first thought it would be a good idea: It's not. You can see the tradechat now: "Selling [Revan's Chest] for 1000 CC - don't w me with stupid credits!". Not good.

Edited by chillshock

Make it so players can buy cartel coins on the swtor website and in game for friends.

With a gifting option you would put in their character name.

It would send them a in game mail they right click the cartel coin item.

Id make it the cc symbol but make it in a square item shape like the other items are.

No. Stop hiding things from your parents, it will come back and bite you in the future.

It is far easier and much safer to buy a cartel coin card from Amazon (instantly generated card number) if you want to gift CC to a friend. What you are asking for is a bad idea on many levels, as other people have already mentioned.

Basically, there is already a perfectly functioning system to do exactly what you want.

• 3 weeks later...
It is far easier and much safer to buy a cartel coin card from Amazon (instantly generated card number) if you want to gift CC to a friend. What you are asking for is a bad idea on many levels, as other people have already mentioned.

Basically, there is already a perfectly functioning system to do exactly what you want.

This. The comment about hiding it from the parents made me cringe. I can already imagine the calls to bioware asking what the large purchaseon their card was and was then told what happened...,, "my son bought 5000 cc and gave them away?!?"

Lighten up guys, hiding things from your parents is an integral part of growing up, just ask any teenager ;)

Not when it involves purchases on their credit cards.. I would have been grounded for a couple decades if I pulled something like that

Edited by XiamaraSimi