Stronghold Packs Preview

Iwipe

90% of Jedi chest pieces with hoods have them forced up. Come on, some variety pls ? "To be secretive?" First thing you see a hooded character you think that the hoodlum is up to no good. :)

We arn't talking about hoodlums. We are talking about Jedi. These are the robes they promised you months ago.

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

... to be fair, I feel like they've had more on their hand then this. At the moment, I'd just really appreciate new content in the way of actual planets and a level-cap raise along with a new storyline that's actually thought out with, choices; so on, so forth.

... Makeb was lackluster, but it definitely guaranteed months of content. The points I'm making, are irrelevant; I'm simply saying, I'm glad their focus is elsewhere.

It'd be nice, but so is everything else.

Can't say I'm overly impressed. Way too many recolors, even for Bioware. Besides the Shan set and the yellow Chocobo, there isn't anything I really like, and I don't see myself getting either of those.

I guess those lightsabers are ok maybe that Shan armor other than that looks like I am saveing up a lot of credits for my house:)

So the one in your avatar?

Found the video

I can't compare the two sets (on my phone, also the reason I put the link in spoilers), but I believe the one in my avatar is wearing the smooth undetailed armor, while the one in the pack and video have the design/details on the chest and helmet. So I would like to see the designed/detailed (can't find the right words) helmet just to match the chest we can see in the preview.

Edited by hunterraaze

Found the video

I can't compare the two sets (on my phone, also the reason I put the link in spoilers), but I believe the one in my avatar is wearing the smooth undetailed armor, while the one in the pack and video have the design/details on the chest and helmet. So I would like to see the designed/detailed (can't find the right words) helmet just to match the chest we can see in the preview.

Seems it does not come with the helmet you want... it comes with a helmet similar to this one.

It would be stupid and dangerous not to cover your head against the shine of two suns :] During most of the film he has his hood down, anyway.

You do notice that most other characters on that planet are then "stupid"?

Characters like luke and han and chewie and so on.

Point is, you said hood up made people look like hoodlums... obi-wan apparantly looks like a hoodlum.

Seems it does not come with the helmet you want... it comes with a helmet similar to this one.

Bummer. I guess it's not too late though, Bioware can either change it (that's what the pts is for right?) or they could add the helmet later down the road to either a different set, or sell it by itself. The helmet is cool enough to justify a stand alone sale piece.

Must admit, I did not see the Satele Shan armour at my 1st glance, so contrary to my original post in this thread, it is not all actually vendor trash. A couple of Satele's pieces look very useful for adding into some outfits. As a whole, nah, only the same clowns who wear full Revans will want that.

Bummer. I guess it's not too late though, Bioware can either change it (that's what the pts is for right?) or they could add the helmet later down the road to either a different set, or sell it by itself. The helmet is cool enough to justify a stand alone sale piece.

Raise your space PVE rep up and get the helmet off the vendor there if you'd really like it.

Must admit, I did not see the Satele Shan armour at my 1st glance, so contrary to my original post in this thread, it is not all actually vendor trash. A couple of Satele's pieces look very useful for adding into some outfits. As a whole, nah, only the same clowns who wear full Revans will want that.

Why do you gotta insult people's roleplaying preferences like that?

Raise your space PVE rep up and get the helmet off the vendor there if you'd really like it.

I had no idea that was there, thank you. I'm not looking forward to getting my rep up through that though, I am terrible at those space missions. And I have to get to champion rank. It is something to work for though. Thanks again Reno, and thank you Bioware for adding that armor in. This is the most excited I have been for a cartel market armor set.

That intimidator set infuriates me. How f-ing long did we ask for a hood down version of tionese/columi/rakata gear and never get it? And now we get a reskin that we have to pay for. This is why they will never make a toggle hood option, because they can adjust the RGB slider a little bit and put the hood down or up and say it's enough to charge us for it. Edited by theSCARAYone

I had no idea that was there, thank you. I'm not looking forward to getting my rep up through that though, I am terrible at those space missions. And I have to get to champion rank. It is something to work for though. Thanks again Reno, and thank you Bioware for adding that armor in. This is the most excited I have been for a cartel market armor set.

Glad to be of help.

I think the one in the space missions rep vendor is the one in your avatar, not the one in the video you linked.