Companions on the ship - gear appearance - ongoing bug

carlbaratta

Hi!

Love this game and love getting cool new gear for my comps but every character I have on both Imp and Pub side end up having un-mached, un-dyed gear during cut scenes. This happens all the time on the ship and randomly when chatting in a canteen or rest area. Also gear stays matched and dyed properly during FP cut scenes and world cut scenes mostly.

So for instance, my comp, Doc, tells my Sentinel that he wants to talk to me on the ship. I get into my ship, click on the companion and enter a cut scene. Once in, Doc's dyed mixed armor all of a sudden reverts to normal, pre-matched, pre-dyed colors yet my Jedi's armor stays matched even though he's a mix and match kind of dude too.

So instead of his svelt green and brown armor look, he's now in the un-dyed hot orange chest piece with red gloves and blue boots and kind of looks like Voltron made out of hobo clothes. Space hobo clothes.

Back around 8 months ago I posted this appearance issue here but never heard anything. Any idea if there's a work around or if there's been any word on fixing this?

Thanks!

• 1 month later...