The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Kanan VS The Inquisitor

LadyKulvax

Something tells me the developsers have wanted to make a lightsaber like that for ages... :D

Though, Kanan got beaten rather....quickly.... Then again, he did come back and stun the Inquisitor... *what is his name anyways?!* Overall, Inquisitor ftw. Seems like a combo of Grevious and Darth Maul for his lightsaber, with imperial sarcasm thrown in. :p

I just love how he says "ready to die?" He is says it so casually and almost cheerfully as if talking to a friend. The Inquisitor seems like a very interesting character in the way that he doesn't seem to harbor any hatred for Kanan or Ezra, he's just doing his job.

Loving the Inquisitor's lightsaber!

As awesome as it looks, it makes no sense. The part with the hilt that contains vital parts like the color crystal isn't spinning, so how does the blade spin? The blade should only exist at the parts where the ring and the hilt are correctly aligned.

As awesome as it looks, it makes no sense. The part with the hilt that contains vital parts like the color crystal isn't spinning, so how does the blade spin? The blade should only exist at the parts where the ring and the hilt are correctly aligned.

I know it doesn't really make sense, but... but, uh, it spins! :p

The ring itself may contain focusing lenses that allow the beam to run through the spinning ring itself in a continuous loop.

I don't think that'd actually work. And even if it did, that construction would be an outrageous waste of resources. And what for? So that that lazy dude doesn't have to spin it manually? I tell you, that's 95% intimidation tactics, 4% cutting off your own arm and 1% practicality in combat :p.

Edited by Darkelefantos

I don't think that'd actually work. And even if it did, that construction would be an outrageous waste of resources. And what for? So that that lazy dude doesn't have to spin it manually? I tell you, that's 95% intimidation tactics, 4% cutting off your own arm and 1% practicality in combat :p.

Welll think about this, if he started it spinning the same direction he was directing the strike, it could, in theory, increase the strength of the strike, though it would require pin point precision on the activation part.

Or used to quickly transition to striking a different area or angle.

Intimidation is also very effective at winning fights before they even begin. :D