The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

'KotOR 3 still interests us' - Obsidian.

LadyKulvax

Obsidian doesn't seem to be giving up on the idea of making KotOR 3, continues to say a lot of fans and their staff are interested in doing the third title, even after pitching the idea of a Great Jedi Purge era game.

Source: You serious? search Star Wars news.

Don't mean to be a party pooper, but KOTOR III is never going to happen. Its already been confirmed that all content moving forward is canon, KOTOR I & II are Legends, so how can KOTOR III be canon? It can't.

However I would love to see another Star Wars game from Obsidian, lets just hope Disney doesn't ignore them.

They can easily become canon the only two things actually confirmed to be non canon and not just legends are TFU and Post-RotJ.
Nobody's saying anything about non-canon, but KOTOR is Legends and its something of a pipe dream IMO to believe it will ever be made canon. I don't even think SWTOR is canon.

The Lucasfilm Story Group logo is now in the SWTOR credits and numerous other statements hint that SWTOR absolutely is canon, which means everything set before it is canon as well as the game includes tons of other works.
Yeah that's quite a big assumption to make.

Of course it is but considering the sheer weight of evidence and circumstance surrounding SWTOR I think there is a very strong posdibility for it, take into consideration the fact that EA and thus BioWare have exclusive game rights for the next decade and things look good.