The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Ultra XP Boost

so how about ultra or ultimate (or whatever you want to name it) XP boost ? after having many alts need a way to level faster and major boost with 25% not enough

so how about one with 50% or x2 or something better ? :D

or maybe activate special double xp time for cartel coins something like that ?

Edited by nerazzurroblue

Agreed! Great idea. They could also, add in 'crafting' boosts, allowing for additional gains in crafting skill.

Maybe even a 'critical chance' booster, allowing for a one time increase to 'critically' craft a item.

Options are endless really.

• 1 month later...

Hey, while we're at it, why not an "Expertise boost," or a "extra skill-point boost," or...

Yeah, no.

Levelling in this game is already so sodding easy, it's completely un-necessary. And that's not even going into the blatant pay-to-win vileness that all too many of you seem perfectly alright with.

Do your class mission/story ---> use the XP boost you get as rewards for every one ---> one KDY (and the Flashpoint [WEEKLY] when available, plus the GroupFinder daily reward) + one PvP [DAILY] concurrent with its [WEEKLY] when available will put you at least --IME (I have over 25 characters, so I know well how this works)-- two levels over most planets with lots of comms to use for keeping gear current.

The FP and PvP [DAILY]s should take no more than an extra two hours between class-arcs/planets unless you play at really weird off-times for your server/s.

So, where's the real "need" for this again?

No:

The slippery slope here is steep and long, and we don't want to go where it leads.

Edited by midianlord

I'd like to have a 3 pack - 10 pack of these if you'd let me. hate going through the same planet mission's again and again and so on please add something like this to the game or even a instant level up to 32 if you have beaten all chapters including 4 with a character leveled to 55 already.