Profits up over 50% last quarter.

Infernixx

• Replies 355
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yea...is anyone still making the silly claim that the game is dying?

I mean...in my opinion it was DEFINITELY dying before the launch of F2P/CM which I think not only saved the game, it began to thrive.

Under the good leadership and skill of the current dev team....head and shoulders above the old IMO, they have had missteps IMO of their own.

Edited by LordArtemis

Yea...is anyone still making the silly claim that the game is dying?

I mean...in my opinion it was DEFINITELY dying before the launch of F2P/CM which I think not only saved the game, it began to thrive.

Under the good leadership and skill of the current dev team....head and shoulders above the old IMO, they have had missteps IMO of their own.

I was pleasantly and significantly shocked that no one mentioned it.

I was pleasantly and significantly shocked that no one mentioned it.

Well, I realize that not everyone agrees with me that the game is in a pretty healthy state at the moment. That is just my opinion.

That does not mean I don't have criticisms naturally...I was disappointed with GSF and I am disappointed with some of the elements of design for Strongholds. I think that both were opportunities to really double the games market share, and I think GSF failed on that mark, and am worried that Strongholds will as well.

That said, other than a few other missteps I think overall the new dev team is doing a great job...they are not perfect naturally, but much MUCH better than the old dev team that had the mission, IMO, of piloting the game straight into the ground.

Edited by LordArtemis

Well, I realize that not everyone agrees with me that the game is in a pretty healthy state at the moment. That is just my opinion.

That does not mean I don't have criticisms naturally...I was disappointed with GSF and I am disappointed with some of the elements of design for Strongholds. I think that both were opportunities to really double the games market share, and I think GSF failed on that mark, and am worried that Strongholds will as well.

That said, other than a few other missteps I think overall the new dev team is doing a great job...they are not perfect naturally, but much MUCH better than the old dev team that had the mission, IMO, of piloting the game straight into the ground.

Well, I do not believe the game is healthy...yet. Its on its way to being so, My concern lies in that it maybe just a little to late.