Streaming Solo Ranked / Normals, All Specs, Answering Noob Questions

Aluvi

I have 42 mara (going carnage currently) but my question is actually from the perspective of my Merc healer:

Is there a talent that allows leaps to occur under the affects of electronet? I've never paid much to it before, but recently (it occurred a few times this past week) where i would be leaped to after I had already netted a mara. And no this was not lag, we're talking approx 5s afterwards as well as me being outside 10m range.

I though the purpose of the net was to prevent escapes and other gap closing abilities from being used. Am I missing something?

I have 42 mara (going carnage currently) but my question is actually from the perspective of my Merc healer:

Is there a talent that allows leaps to occur under the affects of electronet? I've never paid much to it before, but recently (it occurred a few times this past week) where i would be leaped to after I had already netted a mara. And no this was not lag, we're talking approx 5s afterwards as well as me being outside 10m range.

I though the purpose of the net was to prevent escapes and other gap closing abilities from being used. Am I missing something?

You can use the standard CC break to remove the Hindering effect of Electro Net, but the DoT effect still lingers, no. it's not a bug it's completely intended.

You can use the standard CC break to remove the Hindering effect of Electro net, but the DoT effect still lingers, no. it's not a bug it's completely intended.

Wow... How long since 2.0 and I'm just figuring this out? Feel like such a noob... (Turns in founder title)

Thanks for letting me know i will plan accordingly going forward.