[Bug] Secret Passages (still)

banditEarl

Howdy,

Cannot complete "Secret Passages" mission because Justicar Computer is not clickable to download schematics. In-game bug report filed on Bergeren Colony server. A little bit of Googling revealed the only remedy to the problem was to complete in Instance 2. However, without a second instance the mission can't be completed. I have tried logging, quitting client and restarting, and deleting the 'DiskCacheArena' file in the swtor subfolder to no avail. Please fix this. The dang mission is about to go grey on 2 different characters and being a stubborn s.o.b. I will play other games until it's fixed, after all I made out like a bandit during Steam's summer sale. However I digress, please fix.

TTFN

Howdy,

Cannot complete "Secret Passages" mission because Justicar Computer is not clickable to download schematics. In-game bug report filed on Bergeren Colony server. A little bit of Googling revealed the only remedy to the problem was to complete in Instance 2. However, without a second instance the mission can't be completed. I have tried logging, quitting client and restarting, and deleting the 'DiskCacheArena' file in the swtor subfolder to no avail. Please fix this. The dang mission is about to go grey on 2 different characters and being a stubborn s.o.b. I will play other games until it's fixed, after all I made out like a bandit during Steam's summer sale. However I digress, please fix.

TTFN

It's been bugged since at least Tuesday. Amazingly, they've done nothing to fix it. My guess is we'll have to wait for the next server reboot next week or something. I agree it's very annoying. I'm pretty sure the only game bugs that get fixed or looked at are the ones involving the cash shop.

• 1 year later...