Why I dont like strongholds

Kantaso

Time to scrub the air scrubbers?

LOL, time to scrub the filter scrubbers and time to change clothes. :D

Well in the other hand since you guessed correctly what was my class, can I now hang Christmas lights on my ship?

Edited by Kantaso

But man think of how your high energy emissions from constantly running your starship are effecting the galactic environment man. haven't you heard of galaxy wide plasma emissions and galactic warming.

Your killing Bantha babies man. Haven't you seen the glaciers on Hoth, they're a half inch thinner then they were 5 million years ago, and did you know that there are less Wampa's now then 10 years ago when the republic and empire arrived.

Thats due to ship emissions dude.

At least with a homestead you can use alternative energy like solar except on Drummond Kas man, but Star Ship Plasma exhaust it wrecks everything.

Save a Ewok use a space bike.

Damn hippies. :mad:;)

Always with the negative waves, ... always with the negative waves! ...

Why don't you knock it off with them negative waves? Why don't you dig how beautiful it is out here? Why don't you say something righteous and hopeful for a change?

-- Oddball, Kelly's Heroes

But man think of how your high energy emissions from constantly running your starship are effecting the galactic environment man. haven't you heard of galaxy wide plasma emissions and galactic warming.

Your killing Bantha babies man. Haven't you seen the glaciers on Hoth, they're a half inch thinner then they were 5 million years ago, and did you know that there are less Wampa's now then 10 years ago when the republic and empire arrived.

Thats due to ship emissions dude.

At least with a homestead you can use alternative energy like solar except on Drummond Kas man, but Star Ship Plasma exhaust it wrecks everything.

Save a Ewok use a space bike.

I cant man, the wookie I got here keeps smoking some weird stuff he is growing in the engine room and now I am groovie man, groovie.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.