Top Tire Room Unlocks in Strong Holds

LordRichardEW

I found my self thing about this a little bit ago and it got me wondering what the cost of these unlocks will be. I know they are still working out the details and the costs but me myself, I can see this working only one of 3 possible ways give the limited number of credits a preferred and f2p can have at any given time.

Way 1) The cost of very last room unlock will cost no more then the maximum number of credits a F2p can have at any given time. This allows every player to have the ability to unlock every room in a stronghold using in game credits. This how ever to me feels like it might be a long shot.

Way 2) Preferred and f2p players will be unable to unlock every room in a strong hold because of the credit limit, well unless they sub to get past the limit for a short time until all the rooms are unlocked. This I feel is probably the most unlikely because of how bad the backlash from the f2p and preferred players would be.

Way 3) Room unlocks will be a available through CCs and in game credits kind of like how perks are able to be unlocked. This seems like the most likely and profitable course. Personal I really don't have an issues with this way because it add more value to be a sub.

What is everyone Else's thoughts on this?

Way 1) The cost of very last room unlock will cost no more then the maximum number of credits a F2p can have at any given time. This allows every player to have the ability to unlock every room in a stronghold using in game credits. This how ever to me feels like it might be a long shot.

Doubtful, Bioware wants FTP and Preferred players to spend some money, not able to essentially freeload off their worth with cheap rooms. Aside from that, I believe there was evidence to suggest that rooms would vary in cost based on either size, or as you progressively buy each room.

Way 2) Preferred and f2p players will be unable to unlock every room in a strong hold because of the credit limit, well unless they sub to get past the limit for a short time until all the rooms are unlocked. This I feel is probably the most unlikely because of how bad the backlash from the f2p and preferred players would be.

A sub shouldn't be the only way to other rooms but they are definitely going to either have to grind their asses off or lay down some CC. Bioware I bet hopes for the latter.

Way 3) Room unlocks will be a available through CCs and in game credits kind of like how perks are able to be unlocked. This seems like the most likely and profitable course. Personal I really don't have an issues with this way because it add more value to be a sub.

Most likely route.

What is everyone Else's thoughts on this?

/5char

Edited by Nickious