Level 50 Healer Looking for Ops Heavy Guild

KnownError

I'm not looking for a start up guild, nor start one up. I'm looking for a veteran Guild (lots of players) that are heavy with OPS on the Bergeron server. Trying to gain experience from veterans. Thank to all that reply. My in game name is Daegen'Lok

Send me a message. Need all the help I can get!

The Imperial Northwestern Front/Organized Chaos guilds are VERY raid heavy. Former is imp side, latter is republic side. We're always looking for fresh meat.

See inwf.enjoin.com for more information OR whisper one of the toons my signature in game.

Edited by vadess

The Imperial Northwestern Front/Organized Chaos guilds are VERY raid heavy. Former is imp side, latter is republic side. We're always looking for fresh meat.

See inwf.enjoin.com for more information OR whisper one of the toons my signature in game.

Thanks for the reference!

There is also a guild called Colonial Marines Special Ops, they are Republic side. They focus on doing Raids and have managed 3/5 HM DF and 2/5 HM DP. They are a friendly, helpful group. Raid is about twice a week, with progression aiming on Fri nights. Raid time is 8PM PST.

Have any questions, lemme know. :)