The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Wakalord's stream thread

EatenByDistance

Hi my name is Wakalord and I’m a hardcore PvPer.

You might also know me as the guy that should’ve been the assassin class rep but wasn’t because I didn’t care enough to make alts on other servers and beg people to vote for me. You might also know me as the guy who listens to a lot of really scary heavy metal music. You might also know me as the guy who is unabashedly rude people both in game and on my stream. I’m also the guildmaster of the top PvE guild in North America, Suckafish. Also Tait Watson said I have really cool lightsabers, so that’s a plus. All in all it’s a real doozy.

On a more serious note, I’m a popular PvPer who has played with players in many of the best guilds in the game including Hey im mvp, Don’t Panic, Midian, Strictly Business and Breakfast. I popularized DPS assassins as a viable role pre 2.0 and made the extremely popular "Wakajinn" spec. I stream both regular and team ranked warzones on a variety of toons. Sometimes I stream world pvp stuff or other generally amusing things. My favorite things to play are my madness assassin, lethality operative, lightning sorcerer and marksman sniper.

I answer questions that aren’t stupid on stream and try to provide entertaining and occasionally educational commentary. If you have a dark sense of humor and like PvP swing on by: twitch.tv/wifileague

p.s. I have no set schedule. I stream when work/other irl stuff allows for it.

Edited by EatenByDistance