The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Youtube: swtorPaladin Begerin channel

siegeshot

Hello All. Star Wars Paladin here. (swtorPaladin)

I have a little channel on youtube that has Star Wars stuff but something like 80-90% of it is dedicated to swtor. To date over 1000 vids are uploaded. The last 500 or so? videos are all in HD and the last 100 or so are with my new headset. An 11 page fight ensued the last time I tried to promote my channel on the swtor forums...... so hopefully this time is better now that we have Hillary at the helm :rak_03:.

The swtor part of my channel is probably 50% pvp with the other % divided between GSF, news, mounts that I like to chase around, recording bad behavior, me trying to have conversations with my characters, and philosophical deep stuff.

Warnings:

It doesn't have fancy thumbnails, takes too much time.

Basically no editing, software's too expensive.

Intros and outros take too much work.

Playlists, hardly any, too hard to maintain.

Swearing, you bet, it's an adult game basically anyway.

Adult discussion, pretty much every chance we get, again, game is full of adult themes anyway.

We love Galactic Starfighter, but hate power overcharge.

Basically everything has commentary, so get used to it.

I hate Huttball, I think it's the stupidest thing that's ever happened to this game.

Don't worry about how I pvp, I'm pvping for the non-pvp community.

If you want some elitist win-only compiliation THIS ISN'T IT.

I love swtor but don't agree with virtually everything in the game design-wise so expect a lot of criticality. I think we can all agree the game could be better but isn't for many reasons so I like to talk about what works, what doesn't, and what could be improved.

Bullies suck and I call them out A LOT!

Haters welcome.

You've been warned.

If you have a problem with any of that, please save yourself and me the effort of banning you and either don't click the link or don't post anything. I have no problem banning people. I don't care about my sub count at all. For every jerk I ban I seem to get 5 good folks, so... yeah!

Welcome to swtorPaladin

Edited by siegeshot

• 2 weeks later...
Heads up folks. All 4 stronghold walkthroughs are up on my channel along with some other related goodies. Come check it out at your convenience and look forward to all of the guild ship stuff you can handle next week.