The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Original customized Star Wars The Old Republic player characters action figures

JJTEAMA

Original customized Star Wars The Old Republic player characters action figures

It would be great if it was some kind of a company like gentle giant player characte player character models of what he play her avatar looks like complete articulation and possible ability t showing every detail of what the character looks like completely identical to the player model in swtor

that was level 50 with that was level 50 with all the gear you could have a real world. Statue or action figure of eight

This can work of any character in the game all you need is the character's name the size you want in the specifications. / I'm just saying it would be awesome if this could be done

This sounds great in theory, but would either be incredibly expensive if you want a properly sculpted one-of-a-kind figure, or based on a huge amount of prefabricated parts or partial molds (still very expensive due to the sheer amount of them needed and the small number of customers who would actually buy these).

This sounds great in theory, but would either be incredibly expensive if you want a properly sculpted one-of-a-kind figure, or based on a huge amount of prefabricated parts or partial molds (still very expensive due to the sheer amount of them needed and the small number of customers who would actually buy these).

I need you to make the print much bigger I will be able to answer your post I am NOT able to get on the computer I'm using a mobile device and it has limitations