refer a friend, expansion, and subscriptions

duffy

Hello again,

Thank you all so much for all the help and I am sorry about the questions.

Here is my situation. I am new to the game and I want to get my girlfriend playing. She has said yes but work commitments make it difficult to execute for a few months.

I was going to use refer a friend for the extra stuff. I was thinking about doing it before July 15th so she would get the expansion house.

Question is this: Will it work?

My plan is this.

a. send her refer a friend

b. she signs up and subscribes for a month

c. she goes back to non sub after a month till she can play more

Will she still be able to use the new house?(when she finally can play) or do you lose the unlocks when you drop subscriptions?

thank you

Was she a previous subscriber or does not have an account yet? Refer a friend rewards only work for those that are in one of these two categories.

If she subscribes over July 15th, she will keep her Nar Shaddaa Palace + 3 rooms. She will not have access to use this Palace until September with the rest of the Preferred players. (Note that all players will be able to go into other sub player's houses starting on August 19 if the house is public / they have the key to the house or invite.)

Nice little extra perk, if she stays a subscriber, you will also get an extra 100CC each month she does (as the referral).

If you guys are looking to get more CC, you can also add a security key to your account, which is 100CC a month, as well as access to a special vendor. Some pretty cool stuff on it you cannot get otherwise. It also prevents your account from being so easily broken into :p

Don't recall what the value on the stronghold + extra rooms was valued at, but seems worth doing. There is a bunch of info about it on this part of the swtor website - http://www.swtor.com/galactic-strongholds

Edited by Hoshkar

CC value has not been set yet.

On the servers I play on it seems to be roughly 1k Credits per 10 CC. Especially when it comes to cartel packs.

But yes, it's a good plan, Duffy! Go for it!

Edited by Callaron