Companiions auto loot tab

JJTEAMA

There already is an auto-loot function.

It is in preferences.

Makes it so you only have to click on one corpse to loot all bodies in a small area.

Enjoy!

Weird. I thought you could type all in caps on these forums.

Edited by thewitchdoctor

There already is an auto-loot function.

It is in preferences.

Makes it so you only have to click on one corpse to loot all bodies in a small area.

Enjoy!

Weird. I thought you could type all in caps on these forums.

Thank you very much for making your post easier from you to read it really helps me

to make it easier for me to leave my ow to make it easier for me to leave my own posts sometimes the system misses things a sometimes the system messes things and I'm able to get away with it but everytime I try to capitalize my own post for my visual impairment needs the site auto corrects things /

I think if you put some words in small lowercase text first then you are able to get away with doing large capital sentence structure. based on my pasin my past based in my past experiences /

I am no way ever angry I only write in capital letter format s I only write in capital letter format so I'm able to read my own post it is the only purpose why I do so when it is possible I try to do something and have it remain on any website I write on

I hope I don't offend or anything by asking this. I'm just curious: Why is it on us to use all caps / bigger text for you when you could just be hitting ctrl and the plus sign a few times to make your browser zoom in on the page?

Anyway, witchdoctor, I think he was asking for something more along the lines of just automatically obtaining all loot on enemy death without needing to specifically click on any bodies first (presumably without triggering your character to stop fighting to kneel down each time since, that would interfere with fighting all groups of enemies). We have an option in preferences to enable area loot (as you mentioned, but this has been enabled by default for as long as I've been playing) and I see an option for an auto-loot on right click (which I guess just bypasses the list that shows up normally, this has never been enabled by default as far as I know). I do not see an option that takes it that extra step further though.

The features you mention on a computer I am not able to see that. At all. If I was I would do so

No offense taken it's perfectly understandable question to ask I don't blame you for asking it.

And in case you want to ask this question yes I do have and where glasses

it does not have thos it does not have those options

when I zoom in on certain websites with a portable tablet device that I also use it has not have those options. On certain websites with a tablet it cannot zoom in this website I am posting to to answer your question is one of them. I don't know whCorrection there is nothing I can control without it

Correction there is nothing I can control about it.

And of course I don't have medical yes im that everybody's going to type in caps for me which is why I originally put up a notice to explain my reasons why because it seems that an internet culture caps are mistaken for yelling which I only ask for caps or large text to make the font bigger because many websites are not created equal and the font can be too small for anybody with an ice a problem like myself for anybody to read

Edited by JJTEAMA

Also when I have had other people adjust the screen settings for me it was so them it was so them then that I was not able to na anything on the interne anything on the internet properly

So my setting adjustments if I try to adjust things it makes it even harder for me

I'm not forcing anybody to follow my request. But if they don't I can't answer them or read them.

I understand that some people may not feel comfortable posting enlarged text because of misunderstandings. From other people

That's all. so so they are also welcome to private message me on my Star Wars The Old Republic profile page. And you can also talk to me on other website links I have posted and my profil and my profile page b but capital letters will be very necessary and very appreciated because they are some websites that are even harder to read then Star Wars The Old Republic website

Edited by JJTEAMA

Companion Autoweek tab definition in the quick bar of a companion after after a battle for someone like lets say that vett- is done shooting an enemy she runs up and loot him for you. So you don't have to bother doing it. its all companio its all companions could be set like this in all the stories

You can turn it on an off as you like

Edited by JJTEAMA