[Clipping] Temple Guardian's Belt

PavSalco

Another item that I recently purchased which has the clipping issue. The previous was Ajunta Pall's Mask but it was fixed in the last patch, so I hope this one will be fixed soon as well. Don't disappoint me :jawa_frown:

Guardian's Belt is clipping through my Agile Reconnaissance’s Chest (I'm using a male body type 2). I don't know if this issue occurs with other similar chestguards.

In the preview it looks fine:

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/22817943/preview.png

But in the reality it gets bugged:

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/22817943/reality.png

Edited by PavSalco

Really? You seriously expect them to make pieces from completely different armor sets not clip? I'm sorry, not everything is designed to go together. I like mixing different set pieces to make unique outfits myself, don't get me wrong, but I will find something that works. If there's clipping or anything of the sort, I just move on and find a different piece rather than expect them to fix something that isn't broken. They're from different sets, sorry!

Really? You seriously expect them to make pieces from completely different armor sets not clip? I'm sorry, not everything is designed to go together.

I just wanted to point out that Guardian's Belt might have an issue with all the chestguards which have a lower robe part at back (e.g., Sogan Sur, Exposed Extrovert, Dramatic Extrovert) and it shouldn't have happened because it is supposed to be working with the robes in general as the set it comes from has the lower back robe.

I like mixing different set pieces to make unique outfits myself, don't get me wrong, but I will find something that works. If there's clipping or anything of the sort, I just move on and find a different piece rather than expect them to fix something that isn't broken. They're from different sets, sorry!

So if I buy Revan's Mask for millions and it would be clipping through a hood of my favourite chest, even though the preview had showed it would not, I have no rights to complain? I have no use of bound item that was supposed to work.

Edited by PavSalco