Survival of the Nerdiest

Silenceo

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The ship is indeed checking out the wreckage of the Bad Omen, though, the reason they do not have an entire armada, you guys will discover why soon if you continue to look for villages. :jawa_evil:

Also, Astinic, and Karadron, do you guys WANT something to happen? Or should I leave you to your devices? Those Felucians are quite good to you...Perhaps, too good...

Nope own devices is perfectly fine...things will happen soonish.

*narrows eyes* They better...Or else I might just have to open the gates of hell on Felucia... ;)

Side Note: Is Silus not going to say anything? He must protect the child! :p

Edited by Silenceo

The ship is indeed checking out the wreckage of the Bad Omen, though, the reason they do not have an entire armada, you guys will discover why soon if you continue to look for villages. :jawa_evil:

Also, Astinic, and Karadron, do you guys WANT something to happen? Or should I leave you to your devices? Those Felucians are quite good to you...Perhaps, too good...

warren Idont think is paying much attention to this thread to you may want to edit in that the ping goes up AFTER canino and Warren are in Jenson's arms so Warren doesnt get confused.

(my group is hella behind current events, we will get caught up though. Just need Canino and Warren to be on at the same time and COMMIT to doing stuff.

*narrows eyes* They better...Or else I might just have to open the gates of hell on Felucia... ;)

Side Note: Is Silus not going to say anything? He must protect the child! :p

Just give them some more time to walk first, but...their target is coming in range. All hell with soon break out.

I'm fine with this also. Mainly I was just wanting to confirm which direction things were going. It gets awkward if we're setting up for something to happen, then suddenly the narration does something totally different. We've made it pretty interesting so far operating on our own devices, for example resolving Astinic's insanity. I liked that Karadron decided whether he arrived in time or not, and then I decided whether his efforts were successful in helping or not. Much more involved than just having the narrator say "Karadron did/didn't arrive in time".

Sorry Tune and Canino,. got caught up in the Kaggath stuff.

Its cool, take your time man....

I will be doing stuff with the Kaggath to in a bit, when my research is fully done and I have a full grasp of the space stuff and have had time to fully get my opinion.

Cue S1L arriving at the wreck, only to find it covered in Pirates...That assassin droid...is very...VERY....upset...You will NOT like him when he is upset... :mad:

Planning on lighting everything up with all kinds of weapons fire..... use up that ammo lol.

Planning on lighting everything up with all kinds of weapons fire..... use up that ammo lol.

On the upside, pirates do tend to carry around blasters and blaster cartridges he could use to make up for it. ;)

Edited by Silenceo

On the upside, pirates do carry around blaster cartridges he could use to make up for it. ;)

This is true.... overall.... ammo gain..... Oh I was going to send you the details of my next character would you be ok with that.... its a pilot :D.

This is true.... overall.... ammo gain..... Oh I was going to send you the details of my next character would you be ok with that.... its a pilot :D.

Easy there Mongo! Let us get through this round first, alright? :rolleyes:

Also, any idea how I could take out the Legacy of Torment? :( Other than that ship, I feel I have the space battle...but that ship... :(

Easy there Mongo! Let us get through this round first, alright? :rolleyes:

Also, any idea how I could take out the Legacy of Torment? :( Other than that ship, I feel I have the space battle...but that ship... :(

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4SjCrgLbNag

2:48

With out the bridge tower.... ya good luck.... I have no clue... I wish I did.

Its Dovin Basil's are probably big enough to suck in one of your Corvettes whole.... maybe even one of your Strike classes.... you could fire all of what oyu have on it and 90% wouldnt even get through before your entire fleet was decimated that thing is huge.... and its weapons equally so.

That thing is going to beat any ones fleet single handedly.

Edited by tunewalker

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4SjCrgLbNag

2:48

With out the bridge tower.... ya good luck.... I have no clue... I wish I did.

Its Dovin Basil's are probably big enough to suck in one of your Corvettes whole.... maybe even one of your Strike classes.... you could fire all of what oyu have on it and 90% wouldnt even get through before your entire fleet was decimated that thing is huge.... and its weapons equally so.

*sigh* so much for NO Super Star destroyers...it technically has less than 1000 weapons...but much more firepower than 1000, condensed in fewer...I will do what I can but...Even if I somehow manage to destroy everything else...that....monster... :eek:

*sigh* so much for NO Super Star destroyers...it technically has less than 1000 weapons...but much more firepower than 1000, condensed in fewer...I will do what I can but...Even if I somehow manage to destroy everything else...that....monster... :eek:

Going to say it.... I think you are UNDERESTIMATING the Legacy....... its going to be worse.... :D enjoy....

here is a thought.... you have better hyper drives..... RUN.....

Going to say it.... I think you are UNDERESTIMATING the Legacy....... its going to be worse.... :D enjoy....

here is a thought.... you have better hyper drives..... RUN.....

*Razes both of Warrnes worlds before returning with more forces to deploy on the ground, dropping them, perhaps popping an enemy ship, and jumping again* Best case scenario so far, due to the sheer firepower...

*Razes both of Warrnes worlds before returning with more forces to deploy on the ground, dropping them, perhaps popping an enemy ship, and jumping again* Best case scenario so far, due to the sheer firepower...

Hey I am wondering are you planning on posting more in the morning as far as "updates" go that my group is going to have to catch up with :p.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.