Who has the most /played character in SWTOR?

Just a question, and I know it's a bit biased to those who have many alts, but who has the highest /played character in all of SWTOR? I sit at 76 days but I knew someone with 75 quite a few months back so I'm sure I'm not the highest. Feel free to post screenshots if you think you've played your toon more than anyone else in the galaxy :)

Just a question, and I know it's a bit biased to those who have many alts, but who has the highest /played character in all of SWTOR? I sit at 76 days but I knew someone with 75 quite a few months back so I'm sure I'm not the highest. Feel free to post screenshots if you think you've played your toon more than anyone else in the galaxy :)

Lol I will post mine when I get home from work to verify it, but I am fairly certain my Main (Berothius) is well over 150 days played.

For the first 1.5 years teh game was out I played almost soley him, and even though I have many 55 now, he is my primary focus 80+% of the time.

I work full time, and go out every fri and sat night when not traveling or with fam, but my Sun - Thurs nights, are 1-3 hours of swtor very very consistantly for the first 1.5 or so years of this game

Lol I will post mine when I get home from work to verify it, but I am fairly certain my Main (Berothius) is well over 150 days played.

For the first 1.5 years teh game was out I played almost soley him, and even though I have many 55 now, he is my primary focus 80+% of the time.

I work full time, and go out every fri and sat night when not traveling or with fam, but my Sun - Thurs nights, are 1-3 hours of swtor very very consistantly for the first 1.5 or so years of this game

woh I'm impressed, that's dedication!