GSI missions: What am I doing wrong?

JacksonMo

After I picked up the Seeker droid and macro binocular quests, I was able to pick up the GSI quest to find the mission terminals on 4 different terminals.

I was able to pick up quests on Tatooine just fine, but not on any other planets.

Is this caused because I abandoned the seeker droid and MB quests? Or is there a level requirement to access those other terminals?

I'm pretty sure the macrobinocular missions and the seeker droid GSI missions require you to have those items. They don't provide them for you. For example, I have never done the seeker droid missions, and those quests are not available to me on GSI terminals, while the macrobinocular missions are available to any character I have who has even started the Shroud missions.

So if you don't have macrobinoculars or a seeker droid in your mission items, you can't pick up the dailies.

I'm pretty sure the macrobinocular missions and the seeker droid GSI missions require you to have those items. They don't provide them for you. For example, I have never done the seeker droid missions, and those quests are not available to me on GSI terminals, while the macrobinocular missions are available to any character I have who has even started the Shroud missions.

So if you don't have macrobinoculars or a seeker droid in your mission items, you can't pick up the dailies.

I still have the items, I just dumped the quests. They're long, tedious and the rewards are painfully underwhelming IMO.

How many active quests do you have? There's a limit of 25(I think) active quests in your log - you can't have more, the game engine wouldn't allow you to pick any other quests until you abandon/complete the old ones.

How many active quests do you have? There's a limit of 25(I think) active quests in your log - you can't have more, the game engine wouldn't allow you to pick any other quests until you abandon/complete the old ones.

nowhere near full. and even if it was, it wouldn't block me from looking at the quests available on the terminal

Is this caused because I abandoned the seeker droid and MB quests?

Yes. You can't accept the GSI missions unless you have the Seeker Droid and MB quest chains active/ finished. You can first accept the GSI missions when you have progressed to the point where you are given the MB and the Seeker Droid by the quest givers.

Yes. You can't accept the GSI missions unless you have the Seeker Droid and MB quest chains active/ finished. You can first accept the GSI missions when you have progressed to the point where you are given the MB and the Seeker Droid by the quest givers.

I suspect this was the problem then.