Make all parts of cartel market armors work with dyes

It's just something I've noticed with a lot of the armors - despite what dyes are applied to them, certain portions of the armors always retain their original colors. As an example, the new Temple Guardian armor. No matter what dyes are used, the gold trim remains. Or the Rholan Dyre set, which retains the light blue on the undersuit. Since the newer armors come into existence with the dye system in place, I'm wondering if this is intentional, and what the reason is. Both the armors and dyes would be more valuable if they worked better with each other.

I can understand certain parts, like glowing displays and such, not changing colors, but all of the colors of fabric and metal seem like they should reflect equipped dye modules.

i hate how certain armors take dyes differently. some armor sets turn out darker or brighter in color than others when the same dye is applied. it makes mixing up armors impossible. i actually put the Cybernetic 808 Support Belt with something else because it had a spine guard, and i had to buy a lighter dye to make it match the rest of the armor.

sometimes, like with the Stalwart Protector's Greaves, the texture ends up being really ugly when a lot of dyes are put in. then you have the problem you mentioned, i would just like bioware to homogenize all of the previous CM armors so they'll be more consistent with each other. if they can't they should at least keep all of the future armors they make consistent.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.