Can't delete any of my characters

vXCozmoz

Hello folks.

I was simply trying to make another alt of mine for crew skills but was not sure what race, gender and class I wanted for that and after been making a few, 5 lvl 1's and made up my mind. What happened was is that I am not able to delete any of my lvl 1's. I will link you a photo. In short it just says that my Characters are currently Inactive and cannot be played without another slot... etc and I am a Subs. All I get is that blue/yellow wheel that's keeps spinning and nothing happens, but I can change server and go back and try again or simply ALT+F4.

http://i60.tinypic.com/16oysx.jpg (you can click the photo for larger view).

It happens yesterday and I thought it may get fixed automaticly but now I log in again and the same error. I am able to log in, select any of my character and play or select any options on the left side. So the game seems to be working itself to play. Here is a list what I already tried.

1) Restarted the game - not fixed

2) Restarted my computer as well - not fixed

3) I can't use the repair tool becasue it's greyed out, maybe after todays maintenence? - not fixed

4) Deleted my settings map as I did search on the forums before telling you this - not fixed

(C:\Users\%username%\AppData\Local\SWTOR\swtor and delete the settings)

So should I simply wait and check after the maintenence or is there something else I can try? I did hear some folks were mixing with your Legacy tree here and there, worked for some but not for all but that isn't what I call "a fix".

Thanks in advance for reading this and feel free to tell me any advice you can give if you had same/simular issue.

EDIT: Red Eclipse - EU - PvE server.

Edited by vXCozmoz