Tulak Hord's Armor Set chest and boot issues

vXCozmoz

Hey folks.

I'll get straight to the point. The new cool and good looking (imo) "Tulak Hord's Armor Set" which you can get from the Star Cluster's Nightlife Pack in the Cartel Market has some gfx issues. To make this easier I will give you two links where you can see this for yourself.

"Issues I am having with the front two flaps on the chest piece."

http://oi60.tinypic.com/11m9a1l.jpg

NOTE: This screenshot was from someone else I saw on the webb, "DarthVengeant", to help speed things up, refresh it and try make it have a bigger impact to BW/Dev-team. I do apologize for not asking you about loaning your photo, for good intentions :D. Below here comes my own.

=========================================================================================

The two "rings" on the boots are floating in the air and way too big. I hear this is an issue with both female and male body type 2 and 3.

http://i60.tinypic.com/2w2h5dx.jpg

=========================================================================================

Now I do hope BW will take this quickly to account since this item is almost brand new, not that easy to get, especially the chest and helm and are kinda expensive on the GTN, currently anyway. A new and "expensive" armor should not have been released with these problems in the first place imo and when I think it took you what, 2 years to fix the Black Talon CTD issues, I will promise and try to stay optimistic :confused:.

Thanks in advance and best of regards!

PS. I did hear some had issues with the helm as well. The hair goes out from it but maybe been fixed already? DS

Edited by vXCozmoz

I know some folks might think or even reply with "EA does not care..." and so on but if this set won't be taken to consideration of fixing, atleast in some near future, I don't see why I should hold on to it and might sell the set while it's still "hot" on the market to get atleast something back in return.

Obviously that's not what I want due to the credits (time) and dollars I've spend, like many others did and bought many packs, as I do like the armor itself very much.

This is really weird. They really were like "if it's cartel market related, then it gets a fix asap" but now?

Here, man, look I am sure it'll be fixed on Tuesday. Maybe CM team wanted their week's holiday last week?

I admit I was a bit, maybe too sarcastic but I did say I will stay optimistic. Let's see if you're right about them fixing it on Tuesday. As Tulak's armor is not the only item(s) that needs a hand you know. All in all I am happy if they: A) Do know about this, which they should by now, B) It being fixed and C) In the near future, as said in my first post.

I'm sure not the only one feeling a bit "meh" here, but as always it easy to tell (or complain) the one taking his/her time to make a post, meaning on the "black sheep". I did not make my posts just to simply complain, but to help out. As I honestly didn't need to read between the line of you being sarcastic back. Thanks for your answer anyhow.

Edited by vXCozmoz